ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I saw My Dog bowl I bought at Marshalls for $12 on ebay for $1k

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Rustic-...990773?hash=item543b0d75f5:g:FzkAAOSwWnFV~FV~

why someone would post that???  Catch a stupid old rich person online shopping is what i assume.
WTF!
mean.gif
if you look at the "people who bought this also viewed" there's an identical one for $32 and for $21

Last edited:
1.0 knit pattern with conti soles are the best.

E.g 3Ms 1.0 and the collabs

And they are also usually the most sought after. Just my personal thoughts.

why someone would post that???  Catch a stupid old rich person online shopping is what i assume.
If you look at that seller's other items, there are hundreds more at $999, and a lawn tractor canopy for $58K. 
laugh.gif
  But then there are hundreds of other items at normal prices.  I don't know what the game is. 

Why do you like Continental soles better? Just curious

The quality went up a notch when the conti soles were introduced. The earlier 1.0s have glue stains, cracked outsoles and the outsoles was pretty thin.

The conti soles are slightly thicker and wear much better. That's my experience from 15 pairs thus far...

thank you two for the info. repped you both for the imput on differences

im an 11.5 in pure boost 2 and all i see are size 12's of ultra boosts on websites so im stuck forthe time being

Last edited:
The quality went up a notch when the conti soles were introduced. The earlier 1.0s have glue stains, cracked outsoles and the outsoles was pretty thin.

The conti soles are slightly thicker and wear much better. That's my experience from 15 pairs thus far...
You have more experience with them than I do then, I've never really noticed a difference. Glue stains seem like an inconsistent issue with all I've seen in person, I've only worn a few pairs but I must say my navy 1.0's are my favorite as far as comfort.

Last edited:

ST has more boost and a bit more pronation support.  It's not for hiking at all.  
I thought all Ultra Boost (Regular, Uncaged, ST) had the same amount of boost in it.. Only difference is ST has more "stability" with the added materials around the boost and the upper

My faves are the WWs and Wool Greys 1.0. Seem to fit almost any outfits....

Must say UBs set a pretty high bar on comfort. Gave up tubulars, air maxes and huaraches... lol

I honestly don't feel much a difference between the 1.0 soles and the Continental soles. Like mentioned here before, once both wears down, they both feel flat and pretty much the same. It's just the 1.0 start off with nubs instead. I haven't had any cracks on my 1.0 sole or my Continental soles to make a judgment on which is more durable. If I want to be picky about it, Continental soles are actually a little stiff for me at first meanwhile 1.0 soles are a little bouncier by the slightest during the first few wears. 

You have more experience with them than I do then, I've never really noticed a difference. Glue stains seem like an inconsistent issue with all I've seen in person, I've only worn a few pairs but I must say my navy 1.0's are my favorite as far as comfort.

I honestly don't feel much a difference between the 1.0 soles and the Continental soles. Like mentioned here before, once both wears down, they both feel flat and pretty much the same. It's just the 1.0 start off with nubs instead. I haven't had any cracks on my 1.0 sole or my Continental soles to make a judgment on which is more durable. If I want to be picky about it, Continental soles are actually a little stiff for me at first meanwhile 1.0 soles are a little bouncier by the slightest during the first few wears. 

Yeah, different strokes for different folks. Think the stiffness comes from the thicker layer of conti compared to the 1.0s nibs.

Back
Top Bottom