ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No collab is near the WoodWood imo. Loved them from the first sight. The all black primeknit, the cool cage, tongue and heeltabs make them the goat UB for me. SNS in second place.
I like the laces as well... The overall silhouette is on point.. 

Thought that since NMDs and Yeezys are taking most of the hype, RCs will be easier to cop but it doesn't look like it...sigh

Nah man you gotta let your UBs squeak with pride. Let's the office know you're rocking heat.

glad i'm not the only one. I squeak extra loud whenever i'm walking on the marble flooring in the office, just because i feel like being a jerk. Like i'm putting out a cigarette on the floor.

Men's WW colorway is the most unique and GOAT UB in my opinion.  

- No other UB with that cage structure

- Solid black primeknit

- Only black 1.0 model with a black continental sole matched with white heel cup (My favorite part of this shoe.  Always wished the Hypebeasts had black rubber)

- Blue details on one, Orange on the other

- White tongue design unlike any other consortium pair

Dude the flooring at my office makes my shoes make the weirdest noises. I'm always self-conscious walking around in my UBs.
I assume myself a sponge whenever i'm walking in certain kind of floor, awkward af
No collab is near the WoodWood imo. Loved them from the first sight. The all black primeknit, the cool cage, tongue and heeltabs make them the goat UB for me. SNS in second place.
As soon as you go with the "all black pk" kindda thing then it's over there's too many TOO MANY all black, they could have gone with some other scheme, for the white WW i think that the cage is definitely amazing. 

I assume myself a sponge whenever i'm walking in certain kind of floor, awkward af

As soon as you go with the "all black pk" kindda thing then it's over there's too many TOO MANY all black, they could have gone with some other scheme, for the white WW i think that the cage is definitely amazing. 
What other UB has all black PK other then the upcoming Triple Black? That's one of the things that sets it apart lol

Yeah but the WW have an all black primeknit without any other colors in it. Just like the triple black UB primeknit color. That's what I really like about the color.

Men's WW colorway is the most unique and GOAT UB in my opinion.  

- No other UB with that cage structure

- Solid black primeknit

- Only black 1.0 model with a black continental sole matched with white heel cup (My favorite part of this shoe.  Always wished the Hypebeasts had black rubber)

- Blue details on one, Orange on the other

- White tongue design unlike any other consortium pair
I think it's one of the least unique. From a small distance away they just look like CB 1.0 w/ the heelcup painted white.

The details are nice but in the grand scheme of things they don't do it for me.

I know its been said 10000000 times but I played football in my olives yesterday and boost got dirtied. Best way to clean boost? 

Men & Women WW are my favorite collabs hands down. Working on getting the blacks right now 
nerd.gif

Unless you're too deep into details, they've been stated as black, look black on feet and everyone have said they're black!
Believe it or not people can tell the difference between black/grey PK and straight black PK without using a magnify glass 
laugh.gif

Sigh idk. Wore em to a housewarming party and people wanted to throw a football around. Which turned into lets play a game. 
There is no cleaning boost. You can paint it white again but once its dirty, it stays that way for the most part. Sorry man

The cage is special the big *** ww tag aswell, but it's just and updated( or downgrade maybe i'm forgetting which one drop first) JD
I'm talking about the Hypebeast ones. those have the same color knit uppers and CB 1.0, CB 1.0 Wools, and OG's. Cut the cage on either 3 and paint the heel cup white and you won't be able to tell much of a difference. 

As far as football goes, I would've played in my socks tbh instead of Olives... or any UB's for that matter. That shoe has no traction lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom