ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not fooling myself just finding a solution to yellowed boost.
I'm just saying don't trick yourself into thinking there aren't fake 3Ms out there just cause you haven't seen any. I'd be just as careful buying 3Ms on the resale market as I would any other colorway.

I've seen them in person.

Just go to Shenzhen in China and u can see fakes of most stuff. But built quality varies and I don't think up till now, they could replicate the boost material or the 3Ms reflective yarn.

Hope am not wrong though

Last edited:

Thats good...  No need to boost up that conversation... 
laugh.gif
Repped for a peaceful thread haha 

Just go to Shenzhen in China and u can see fakes of most stuff. But built quality varies and I don't think up till now, they could replicate the boost material or the 3Ms reflective yarn.

Hope am not wrong though
No offense but you don't really know what you're talking about. They've been able to make nearly 1:1 reps of UBs for a while now.

There are so many different rep factories making these shoes, shenzhen is not the definitive source for fakes, you need to stop putting so much stock in what they have on shelves there as it's only going to be a fraction of what's actually out there and available online. Most of the best fakes aren't sold in physical stores anyway.

There are people that are making fake boost that is basically identical to the real thing, as well as PK uppers and they can make very convincing 3Ms. Check out seriousboost on IG if you don't believe me.

Last edited:

No offense but you don't really know what you're talking about. They've been able to make nearly 1:1 reps of UBs for a while now.

There are so many different rep factories making these shoes, shenzhen is not the definitive source for fakes, you need to stop putting so much stock in what they have on shelves there as it's only going to be a fraction of what's actually out there and available online. Most of the best fakes aren't sold in physical stores anyway.

There are people that are making fake boost that is basically identical to the real thing, as well as PK uppers and they can make very convincing 3Ms. Check out seriousboost on IG if you don't believe me.
The gogoyeezys.ru, they have some top notch fakes 
roll.gif

Reigning champ UB preorder for 325 on Twitter. I'm so tempted
make sure it's a reliable service tho. Otherwise you're just loaning some guy $325 to secure multiple pairs for himself 

Unless its a guaranteed pair, which is how I secured my RC but for under that

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for the info. Did a web search on them as well, without proper examination they really can pass off as authentics

Last edited:

make sure it's a reliable service tho. Otherwise you're just loaning some guy $325 to secure multiple pairs for himself 

Unless its a guaranteed pair, which is how I secured my RC but for under that
Be the plug man be the pluuuuuuuug 
roll.gif

Need those Triple Blacks. This anticipation with no official date is killing me. The hype on UB is even bigger now so I already know it's gonna be a ***** trying to cop 

Back
Top Bottom