ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need those Triple Blacks. This anticipation with no official date is killing me. The hype on UB is even bigger now so I already know it's gonna be a ***** trying to cop 

Hope its a surprise drop like the MGs. Or when everyone is asleep. Lol.

Last edited:
Hmm. Didn't know the ones I bought came in grey. Neither FA nor finishline had them in the mall i went to. They barely had the black and white ones. I might just ride with these since i got them at a good price.

I do, however, want to customize the boost grey. Can someone recommend a good product to use?

Hmm. Didn't know the ones I bought came in grey. Neither FA nor finishline had them in the mall i went to. They barely had the black and white ones. I might just ride with these since i got them at a good price.

I do, however, want to customize the boost grey. Can someone recommend a good product to use?
Which ones are you talking about?

I don't think you are aware that the pair you have are the ATR's(all terrain weather). The white and black ones that you are referring to are the regular ones.

I was talking about the all whites and the ones I bought. And I did not know that these were all terrain. Gonna keep them. They look better with my work uni too.

To the dude that asked, there's a grey pair on adidas site.

saw the trip blacks in hand at SC... all i can say is

nthat.gif

I was talking about the all whites and the ones I bought. And I did not know that these were all terrain. Gonna keep them. They look better with my work uni too.

To the dude that asked, there's a grey pair on adidas site.
Oh gotcha, thought you were talking about normal UBs. The ATRs are nice too, you can always scoop a normal pair for casual wear down the road. Congrats on your first pickup!

Hope you dont miss out like with 3Ms. Lol
So sad that the 3Ms could've been easily copped if I was put on to UBs earlier 
frown.gif

Even though I'm top of the releases now, the hype for UBs is at an all time high at the moment so I have a feeling it's going to be tough to cop the TBs.

Then again, if Trump can become the President of the United States, I definitely have a shot at copping the TBs. 

So sad that the 3Ms could've been easily copped if I was put on to UBs earlier 
frown.gif

Even though I'm top of the releases now, the hype for UBs is at an all time high at the moment so I have a feeling it's going to be tough to cop the TBs.

Then again, if Trump can become the President of the United States, I definitely have a shot at copping the TBs. 
At least you weren't like me and bought the OG purp heel UBs and Core black 1.0's and then just didn't pay attention to releases. 

I loved the shoe but just didn't even think about coming into this thread and following upcoming releases. I paid the price missing out on MG 1.0's and Wool Grey's. Plus all the collabs but I doubt I had a shot at those anyway.

The important thing is that we're here now 
nthat.gif
 (I just tell myself that to help ease the blow on missing such awesome 1.0 CWs lol)

At least you weren't like me and bought the OG purp heel UBs and Core black 1.0's and then just didn't pay attention to releases. 

I loved the shoe but just didn't even think about coming into this thread and following upcoming releases. I paid the price missing out on MG 1.0's and Wool Grey's. Plus all the collabs but I doubt I had a shot at those anyway.

The important thing is that we're here now 
nthat.gif
 (I just tell myself that to help ease the blow on missing such awesome 1.0 CWs lol)
Don't worry even if Trump won (Sorry if you really are a Trump follower), we got 3.0 ahead of us. 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom