ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Randomly searched ebay for MGs, saw a size 13 worn once for $180 buy it now. Right when I was about to buy someone snatched it :frown:. So upset lol

7/16 production dates for the recent CB1' huh?

Come on, throw some OG Purps while you're at it Adidas. You'll get 4-5 purchases from me.

Is there fake uncaged pairs out there?
Yeah but they aren't nearly as quality as some caged UB fakes out there. There very obvious and easy to spot. The #1 giveaway is the ankle collar and overall shape of the shoe. The Boost is always off as well on all fake UBs

NOT only shoes are FAKE nowadays,,,even people are so fake and stab you in the back,,:rolleyes,,,FAKE items SHOULDNT be allowed to post on Ebay and Amazon but NO,,business as usual,,it sucks :smh:

NOT only shoes are FAKE nowadays,,,even people are so fake and stab you in the back,,
eyes.gif
,,,FAKE items SHOULDNT be allowed to post on Ebay and Amazon but NO,,business as usual,,it sucks
mean.gif
Man that shocked me for real. I've been on eBay since like '06 I think and I remember they used to be super strict. Not that I was interested in selling fake goods but my Mom does ceramics and she wanted to make just tobacco pipes. They wouldn't allow it. Then last year I decided I was finally going to buy myself some PB 350s and of course eBay was the first place I checked. Even without being educated on tells at the time I could easily identify the garbage copies selling for $150 buy it now. Now that I know, I look every once and a while for a steal. I would say a minimum of 10 out of every Yeezy listed on eBay is a high end fake that people are trying to pass off as legit with 1k price tags. It's a damn shame. eBay and Amazon slowly turning into Alibaba

dont worry, none of us had a chance. its shopify. i was right there and kept getting the OOS message. I mainly posted it because im wondering if adidas will actually do a release themselves this time around. especially with oneness dropping those miami ones today too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom