ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
from /r/sneakers. it's rumored they secured 1800 pairs for customers. Thats 540,000 in fees refunded.... haha
roll.gif

pretty sure ADC already has boxes in the mail.

Last edited:
I know it's been asked before but finally decide to pull the trigger on the Y-3 zg PB before its to late.
I'm an 11.5 on all my UB
What size shlould I get the y-3
I've heard they run big but not to sure
Thanks for the feed back.

from /r/sneakers. it's rumored they secured 1800 pairs for customers. Thats 540,000 in fees refunded.... haha :rofl:

View media item 2178109

pretty sure ADC already has boxes in the mail.

smh at that dude threatening to sue, saying "do not scam us" for a mistake they made. you know what reputable businesses do when they make mistakes like that? BITE THE BULLET AND TAKE THE L

roll.gif
just DONT SEND the SHOES if they DONT PAY,,NO PAY NO SHOES!!!
doesn't work like that.

they offer an "ADD TO CART" service where you pay them their $$$ fee for them to use their "ultra fast severs" to secure your order for you.

You pay them first and give them your info (Address, card number, etc.) and then they complete the order on ADC on your behalf. If adidas has already shipped the shoes then there's literally nothing they can do. Can't cancel the order, can't legally recharge them without their consent.

Last edited:
So they charge $300 per RSVP?
yessir. 350 actually for this release. so you pay 350 fee up front and then they run your card for the cost of the shoes plus tax and shipping through ADC.

separate purchases, they're f***ed if the shoes have already been shipped. $350 fee per sale, 1800 sales = $630,000 in refunds. hahaha whoops

So they charge $300 per RSVP?

yessir. 350 actually for this release. so you pay 350 fee up front and then they run your card for the cost of the shoes plus tax and shipping through ADC.

separate purchases, they're f***ed if the shoes have already been shipped. $350 fee per sale, 1800 sales = $630,000 in refunds. hahaha whoops

They refunded just the fees or also the cost of the shoes? I see them humble bragging about 1800 pairs on Twitter, maybe they didn't refund all 1800.

They refunded just the fees or also the cost of the shoes? I see them humble bragging about 1800 pairs on Twitter, maybe they didn't refund all 1800.
they bragged about the 1800 pairs before they messed up.

just the fees since that's what they received, the shoes were paid for by them on ADC with the customers info. the only way they can cancel the order is if Adidas hasn't shipped the shoes yet.

Since the emails and sales from Adidas were set up in other peoples names/email addresses i dont know if they can even cancel them.

they bragged about the 1800 pairs before they messed up.

just the fees since that's what they received, the shoes were paid for by them on ADC with the customers info. the only way they can cancel the order is if Adidas hasn't shipped the shoes yet.

Since the emails and sales from Adidas were set up in other peoples names/email addresses i dont know if they can even cancel them.

They still have their customers billing info, so can't they just charge 350 again?

Originally Posted by BlackIntellect  

i agree, but from the buyers viewpoint it's less than resale so i can see why some people would do it.

For me, it's all about getting the W myself. or L more often than not. haha

Back
Top Bottom