ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So was able to try on .5sz up from my normal UB size in the core blacks and compared them to various 'snug' pairs (3Ms/Navy 1.0s/Silvers/Royals).

Although the fit a lot better lengthwise, they still feel as snug as my previous pair of core blacks. So sizing up would only alleviate 1 of the 2 issues I have with the core black 1.0s.

Might have to convert to 2.0 CBs if I am looking for that black pair.

****Also, the production date on Core Blacks is 07/16. Looks like Adidas still has the capabilities to continue restock 1.0 knits. Possibly just in Core black and triple white.*****

Last edited:

So was able to try on .5sz up from my normal UB size in the core blacks and compared them to various 'snug' pairs (3Ms/Navy 1.0s/Silvers/Royals).

Although the fit a lot better lengthwise, they still feel as snug as my previous pair of core blacks. So sizing up would only alleviate 1 of the 2 issues I have with the core black 1.0s.

Might have to convert to 2.0 CBs if I am looking for that black pair.

****Also, the production date on Core Blacks is 07/16. Looks like Adidas still has the capabilities to continue restock 1.0 knits. Possibly just in Core black and triple white.*****
I've got a 9.5 and a 10 in the OG purps (which I'm assuming fit identically to CB 1.0s) and I'd agree that the only real difference is length. My 9.5 felt a bit snug before breaking in and the 10 felt the same way.

That's strange about the 7/16 production date. Other than hype, I can't understand why they'd continue to make more pairs/restock a CW that already has a newer version rather than do it with a CW that hasn't updated

Yup, never had any issues with them. 

No complaints here on the getting rid of free shipping  if they continue with that great service.

The total is $188 without the coupon. Still lower than if I were to buy from ADC or any other place that charges taxes.

I've got a 9.5 and a 10 in the OG purps (which I'm assuming fit identically to CB 1.0s) and I'd agree that the only real difference is length. My 9.5 felt a bit snug before breaking in and the 10 felt the same way.

That's strange about the 7/16 production date. Other than hype, I can't understand why they'd continue to make more pairs/restock a CW that already has a newer version rather than do it with a CW that hasn't updated
Yea, I was really excited to have core black back in the rotation but looks like they are heading back. With the experience of my snug pairs, they feel fine for the first couple hours then after that, I can't wait to take them off, no matter how comfy UBs are. However my wool pairs and uncaged pairs I can sleep with those on and my feet will feel fine.

As for the 07/16 prod date, as I stated before, it could be that 1.0s are 'made for' and/or special order style for running speciality stores or special Adidas accounts. Similar to how Texas A&M  seems to be the main supplier of their PEs.

What's weird though is that I am surprised they are still using the older nubbed outsole. It's not like all components of the 1.0s must be the way they are. I would assume that the 1.0 uppers would not be affected by a change in outsole. I.E creams/MGs.

Last edited:

​
The total is $188 without the coupon. Still lower than if I were to buy from ADC or any other place that charges taxes.
That's why I try my best to cop on running specialty stores and/or boutiques. However, return policy isn't as lenient as big box stores.

That's why I try my best to cop on running specialty stores and/or boutiques. However, return policy isn't as lenient as big box stores.

Yeah, some of them flat out suck ; one time, I had to pay for return shipping on a defective UB. With ADC, I wore shoes for damn near a month and they still took those mofo's back.

Last edited:
Yeah, some of them flat out suck ; one time, I had to pay for return shipping on a defective UB. With ADC, I wore shoes for damn near a month and they still took those mofo's back.
lol ADC probably knows me by know for returns.

There has been multiple times though where  they had my return credit hung up where I had to continuously call until the credited back my Paypal. some of my returns took a month and a half to get my money back.

Wouldn't doubt if some folks who ain't proactive are still waiting for their return credit.

Does revup restock at similar times each day or random?
I would recommend just following them on Twitter for the most accurate frequency of restocks. 

Someone on here said they will restock again. And i am assuming they will start next week.

So the rumor is that this is the last of the restock of the 1.0 black and white.  Adidas is also preparing to move UB onto the 3.0 weaves.  This is why we don't see 1.0 restock at bigger sites since they want the 2.0 to be in the primetime.  

We may have to say goodbye to the beloved 1.0 weaves...

So the rumor is that this is the last of the restock of the 1.0 black and white.  Adidas is also preparing to move UB onto the 3.0 weaves.  This is why we don't see 1.0 restock at bigger sites since they want the 2.0 to be in the primetime.  

We may have to say goodbye to the beloved 1.0 weaves...

I was going to cop another core black because I thought this was the case but held back. Waiting for the 3.0 CB's, they look nice.

Back
Top Bottom