ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can anyone with TAMU UBs help me out? I bought 2 pairs off the 12th man shop when they dropped on the site in early august. This guy hit me up to buy both and everything was good. He got them a few days ago and now he's hitting me up complaining saying I sent him the ASU 2.0 UB not the TAMUs. Are these the same pairs you guys got with the extra gold laces?

There is no such thing as ASU 2.0s.  You're buyer doesn't know what he purchased.

I thought that too but there's this:

http://www.nicekicks.com/adidas-ultra-boost-unveiled-exclusive-college-football-pes/

I'm like 99% that they're the same exact shoe with different laces though lol, same with Miss St
Sure, but they haven't released. Plus @UmpaHimself  got gold laces with his A&M last week

Just got the Texas boosts. Pretty clean but they really are just a white 2.0 with a burgundy cup. Wondering if I should put on the burg or gold laces

Last edited:
Yeah I'm pretty sure the A&M PEs are the ASU PEs too. Just because they weren't released under that title doesn't make it not the same shoe. It only makes sense seeing as how they included the gold laces when gold isn't even in A&Ms color palette 

FSR of Shock Mint on Premier Boutique website. No taxes for those outside California.

http://store.premierboutique.com/UltraBoost-Mens-in-GreyShock-Mint-by-Adidas-_p_10584.html

I already copped off YCMC for $180 shipped. Otherwise, I'd cop. 

They have Triple White in larger sizes too.

http://store.premierboutique.com/UltraBoost-Mens-in-WhiteWhite-by-Adidas-_p_10163.html
Shock mints have been releasing everywhere. If I didn't have MGs, I'd cop. Gray is the best monotone gradient in my opinion.

How many of my UB fam successfully hit that V2 this morning? 
Knew kith was dropping (in hindsight, my usual hunch though), took my eye off the ball for a split second. That of course is when it went live. Besides there and ADC, didn't bother with any place else. You win some, lose some.

harden-turnover-o.gif

Got lucky on the V2 drop. I find them to be the same size as UBs: little tighter than Creams, little looser than CB 1.0s. Really nice shoe

Damn, that rev up order came in extra fast from Tennessee. 2 days to the Bay. Top notch stuff.

Thanks fellas, so after looking at the article showing all the college PEs I was able to point out to him that the TAMU Pes have black Ultra boost writing on the heel cup while the ASU pair is unpainted and the same berry color. He said he "concedes and apologizes" for causing an issue haha. The gold laces are a bit confusing though for TAMU

After passing on them several times, I decided to finally give OG whites a try from that REV restock. Was always unsure about the all white look. We'll see soon I guess

Thanks. Never tried on a pair of UB's but might trade my Beluga's for a pair.

No problem man. After the anklet area loosens up on the UB, you'll have a new favorite, comfortable shoe. The girl and I wear UB's just about everyday. In fact, she now has more pairs than I do. She loves the gradient look :-/

No problem man. After the anklet area loosens up on the UB, you'll have a new favorite, comfortable shoe. The girl and I wear UB's just about everyday. In fact, she now has more pairs than I do. She loves the gradient look :-/
I keep seeing people rave about them but I can't ever find a pair to try on and see for myself. Also, what does YFMV stand for?

cardiak cardiak Your Feet May Vary, sorry.

Just order a couple of sizes off of ADC and then take advantage of their no hassle, return policy. Problem solved ;-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom