ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No solid colors in UB's for me to buy, and as usual, straight L's when it comes to retail, adult Yeezy sneakers. First world problems.

there have been alot of gold and silver medal sightings as opposed to bronze sightings. same on feebay, much more silver and gold, bronze...not so much
was doing the raffle rounds and actually spotted bronzes in 3 stores the last 2 days haha. dont know if thats abnormal or not, as most of the shops were kinda out of the way for me

My only doubles...
laugh.gif
I think I'll double up on the Royals. I'm a Blue guy. BRED, SBB and incoming Black Toes will stay single. 

I doubled up on quite a few UB. 3M, Solar Red 1.0, Triple White 1.0 and I've now tripled up on the Black 1.0. 

LOL. I hear ya. I know these have restocked quit a few times, but never jumped on them. The opportunities have come up again and took advantage this time around. And it's not like they last very long when they become available.
well, you can always BNTL (Buy Now, Think Later). it seems to be a good rule with most UBs since their prices go up once they're dried up... though this hasn't been the case with the 2.0's...

Thanks guys, I just got my shipping confirmation from RevUpSports. It reads USPS. I picked the Standard Shipping, does anyone know which USPS shipping service this is?

Thanks guys, I just got my shipping confirmation from RevUpSports. It reads USPS. I picked the Standard Shipping, does anyone know which USPS shipping service this is?

They ship from Tennessee. I'm in CA and had my shoes two days later. No need to stress, you will get your shoes quick.

Last edited:

They ship from Tennessee. I'm in CA and had my shoes two days later. No need to stress, you will get your shoes quick.

Thanks, it's been a long time coming. I've been cart jacked close to a dozen times and have had 5 cancelled orders over the past 2 weeks.

Saw some pass as DS Gold Medals in size 11 on FB for retail if anyone is looking.

Last edited:
Thanks. Have you seen size 9.5 or 10 of the triple white restock? I missed last nights but not sure if those sizes were available
Keep an eye on Revupsports Twitter (if your on Twitter). They are suppose to be doing small restocks over the next several days

How much more durable is the outsole of the 1.0 vs 2.0 from personal experience? And Stripe 3 legit?

Last edited:
Yeah, feel the Chevron patterns much more than the Wave Knit. Even the Whites.. Side by side though, they look really different.

View media item 2175558

absolutely 1.0 for me :smile:

Why is the 1.0 white not white

Or is the shoe in that pic really dirty ?

1.0 is a bit offwhite if i may say
not white

I examined my DS 1.0. The knit is a blend of white and off-white (yellowish tint in light). 

agreed :smile: :smile:

Anyone here from the U.S.order from saints sg? How long after order was placed did it take for your item to arrive and was it 100% legit?

Anyone here from the U.S.order from saints sg? How long after order was placed did it take for your item to arrive and was it 100% legit?

View media item 2176427
got mine today
is LEGIT if i said, the boost, the outsole, the production number
but it took nearly a month, from the time my order being placed at saints singapore to my cousin's place (also in singapore)

today i check its S$369 for the Gold

Last edited:
View media item 2176427
got mine today
is LEGIT if i said, the boost, the outsole, the production number
but it took nearly a month, from the time my order being placed at saints singapore to my cousin's place (also in singapore)

today i check its S$369 for the Gold

Thanks!

They're legit but delivery takes a fortnight if I'm not wrong... a couple of friends bought from them

If you are in the U.S. How did you track the package after it arrived in customs? What courier did they use on this side?

I'm guessing usps?

Back
Top Bottom