ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing those dudes can do. If people don't pay, they can't re charge the cc, they can't go in and stop the orders and they can't take you to court if you don't pay.

That's why that bozo took such a hard stance on it...to try and scare folks into paying the money again on their own.

wow, what a mess up by RSVP KINGZ.

BUT, this was some decent publicity for them. An expensive one. I don't know who they are, or any other ATC service, but damn, now I know who they are and I'm impressed with their ability to get 1800 rsvp's.

Hoping they go bankrupt is a bit extreme. They didn't force anyone to pay that price. Every winner was thrilled to have won. They provided a service and they should be paid.

But it doesn't look good.

BWfM1NiIEAEu9gV.png
no wonder the service is so bad. He is a kid or a recent young adult. good for him to be getting money, but I know he is less than honest to make money.

Cold thing about it...the dude doesn't lose any money...

Unless he was dumb and spent some of it already.

Well there was labor involved and on the site's Twitter it says he hasn't slept in 2 days. He might also have an entire team working on this business.

some people will pay or they will black list names, but that only hurts their future profit. They not going to take all those people to court.

i would. But i'm assuming you paid retail for WW, which would make it an even more of a no brainer.

But those who dislike the V2 would probably say you are crazy.

Yeah i paid retail for the UBs
It really depends, in your sig you value the WW's at 750. If you truly think they are worth $750, you would be paying 900, which isn't worth it. Seen a few guys selling them for 700 all in in certain groups.

Even uglier to me. But I hear u. Personally I don't get this obsession with yeezy the whole world got right now. Maybe I'm just old but I would never rock a pair of yeezys.

Ill never wear the wood woods, have the y3 boosts that look exactly the same. Ill prolly rock the GGs

I dunno still debating it, it feels like the wood woods hold more "respect"

And i might be even older lol

Last edited:
Ill never wear the wood woods, have the y3 boosts that look exactly the same. Ill prolly rock the GGs

I dunno still debating it, it feels like the wood woods hold more "respect"

And i might be even older lol
Haha doubt it but who cares about respect. I mean we are talking about sneakers here. I just personally can't relate to anything that has to do with Yeezy

Haha doubt it but who cares about respect. I mean we are talking about sneakers here. I just personally can't relate to anything that has to do with Yeezy
Im 31 and talking to people about sneakers much younger than me drives me up the wall sometimes. I have a much easier time talking to guys wround my age. One guy i met on nt is a bit older than me and we shoot the **** everyday almost

@Munchy  I personally wouldn't do it. Its easier to get a good deal for the V2 than the WW nowadays. You'll get another opportunity with the V2 on next releases but with the WW not anymore. But if you really like the V2 and your WW is collecting dusts then go for it.

Back
Top Bottom