ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sad to have to let these all go, due to some financial situation. Recently sold my 3ms and that was tough. But yea these are my favorite colorways since I started collecting ultra boosts.
That's rough. Hopefully things get better for you and you can re-cop.

i think NMD's will be used as a casual shoe, nothing more than 3-4 hours for me. Go to the movie with the kids kind of shoe.
Thats like the perfect use of NMD...  Im wearing NMDs at work just because Im sitting down pretty much the whole day... 
laugh.gif

The NMD is terrible to me. Comfort is just terrible on my foot. Nike lunar based shoes>>>>NMD and honestly to me, the higher end lunar shoes like flyknit lunar, lunarepic and lunareclipse are on par with ultra boost comfort to me

i LOVE lunars but the uppers are disappointing. Can't really wear them to casual Fridays

If it wasn't for UBs I might think NMDs were comfy... But neither PK or Mesh can touch UB....

It's a personal preference thing but after getting into UBs I've purged my shoe collection of Asics, Jordan and even New Balances

The NMD is terrible to me. Comfort is just terrible on my foot. Nike lunar based shoes>>>>NMD and honestly to me, the higher end lunar shoes like flyknit lunar, lunarepic and lunareclipse are on par with ultra boost comfort to me

i LOVE lunars but the uppers are disappointing. Can't really wear them to casual Fridays

Have you checked out the new epic lows? the upper is just a plain flyknit weave, no bs, no nothin haha those might work for you and the multicolor weave on the pair that just dropped is one of my favorite MC weaves they've ever done

The nmd are not comfy for me also. They feel very flat and has no support. I copped one pair and was totally done. My Asics Gel Nimbus are way more comfortable than any nmd. Adidas, you can keep all your nmds. Thanks.

Let me join in. Bought my first pair of NMD's last week. Thought maybe they could be an alternate on an upcoming Disney trip with the family. Boy was i wrong!!! Not only are they not as comfortable as the Ultra Boost which is no surprise they aren't as comfortable Adidas alpha bounce or pure boost. I was wearing the NMD's school shopping with the kids and my feet started to hurt. So disappointed! I'll stick to Ultra Boost going forward. What a waste.

Those all look hideous compared to UB to me though and Zoom based shoes feel outdated compared to the Boost in UB.. To each his own though.

Those all look hideous compared to UB to me though and Zoom based shoes feel outdated compared to the Boost in UB.. To each his own though.

zoom =/= lunar

Is it supposed to be a bit waterproof too? Would love a more durable waterproof version strictly for jogging....without a gradient lol

Is it supposed to be a bit waterproof too? Would love a more durable waterproof version strictly for jogging....without a gradient lol
Maybe light, upward puddle splash-resistant, but not waterproof (given that the rest of the PK appears to be still exposed),

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom