ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i may be going to the dark side after looking at my son's pair. What can i expect to pay for these? Half size down?

Going against the grain I guess but be careful sizing down on these. They're a relatively snug fitting pair and the mesh is fairly stiff/coarse/unforgiving. Don't know if you .5 up in UBs but I definitely wouldn't go below your tts. Sorry if I'm just muddying the waters...

Correct they are I had them and they look nice in person but the piss poor comfort had me sending them back
NMDs are still miles apart more comfortable than Jordans but you might have fallen into the comparing them to UB category.

to Anyone who ordered from sweatshop.com over the weekend , are u having problems with shipment?? i ordered the royal UB and DHL says that SS has not called them to have it picked up and all SS did was notify DHL that a package was coming. I read in the past that SS is really fast when it comes to shipping but Its day 3 and package is still with SS

anyone having same issues?? i would appreciate any help cuz i dont know how barlin shipping works

I have the same thing going on but I ordered on the 20th [emoji]128542[/emoji]. I sent an email to cancel the order today. We will see how it goes.

Saw this from FB group.
They had Creams too. 

But.... no 3M. So bust 
laugh.gif

Man, it's months later and I'm still salty that Holabirds pulled that juke move on us with their 3M "restock". I had that page up every day ready to go just in case they dropped ahead of their "schedule". 

Last edited:
It was a fatal mistake for me as I sold off my NMDs, CK knit and PKs. I have the mesh sitting in the closet. Don't know when the occasion will pass when I will take them out.

For value, Pureboost ZG prime are the better spec down of the UB. 
yeaps.... thats a fatal mistake :smile: i prefer to sell my mesh instead of the PK
and yes, PB zg prime its great for value & comfort

Had the mesh nmd and when I fitted it my tts is a great fit. Pk on the other hand is a different story. Half size down is better.

not yet received my PK but i use 0.5 down for the mesh

Surprised Livestock got my international order out the door that quick.  Looking forward to getting them in.

Ya man livestock is great! I got my white xr1 from them and now I got these zg knits , I went 10.5 Tts so kinda worried. They arrive Thursday already in Cali tho, fast shipping!

They had Creams too. 

But.... no 3M. So bust :lol:  

Man, it's months later and I'm still salty that Holabirds pulled that juke move on us with their 3M "restock". I had that page up every day ready to go just in case they dropped ahead of their "schedule". 
I think you need to move on from your 3M hunt. Lol.

Going against the grain I guess but be careful sizing down on these. They're a relatively snug fitting pair and the mesh is fairly stiff/coarse/unforgiving. Don't know if you .5 up in UBs but I definitely wouldn't go below your tts. Sorry if I'm just muddying the waters...
I'm with you. I'm surprised people are saying size down at all from your UB size for mesh NMDs. I made this mistake on the first pair I bought. Width wasn't bad, but length was an issue. I thought this has been agreed upon in the NMD thread a while back, too.

to Anyone who ordered from sweatshop.com over the weekend , are u having problems with shipment?? i ordered the royal UB and DHL says that SS has not called them to have it picked up and all SS did was notify DHL that a package was coming. I read in the past that SS is really fast when it comes to shipping but Its day 3 and package is still with SS

anyone having same issues?? i would appreciate any help cuz i dont know how barlin shipping works
I haven't had any issues, got emails all weekend telling me when the shipment left SS for balin, then when Balin sent them to DHL. Got a missed call from DHL today so I assume they tried to deliver while I was at work. Were you the guy who posted earlier about shipping problems?

EDIT: Surprised by the guy who the problem with SS and ordered them on the 20th. I ordered mine on the 27th and they were pretty much dispatched the next day. Is SS usually this inconsistent?

Last edited:
any opinons on the sizing on Ace 16+ UB?

(i checked page one already)

Last edited:
any opinons on the sizing on Ace 16+ UB?

(i checked page one already)

TTS. they are long, but they are tight on the top of the foot at first, but they will stretch a little. but i wouldnt go up or down in size at all.

Last edited:

NMDs are still miles apart more comfortable than Jordans but you might have fallen into the comparing them to UB category.
Yep exactly, I will however give the PK a try but I don't like the way the shoe fits my foot so it will probably be more of the same 

I got boosts for 105 so I can't complain too much, but I did not like the condition of my box from SS tbh.

Back
Top Bottom