ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have the same thing going on but I ordered on the 20th [emoji]128542[/emoji]. I sent an email to cancel the order today. We will see how it goes.

I haven't had any issues, got emails all weekend telling me when the shipment left SS for balin, then when Balin sent them to DHL. Got a missed call from DHL today so I assume they tried to deliver while I was at work. Were you the guy who posted earlier about shipping problems?

EDIT: Surprised by the guy who the problem with SS and ordered them on the 20th. I ordered mine on the 27th and they were pretty much dispatched the next day. Is SS usually this inconsistent?

very strange. I've ordered 10+ orders from them and never once had an issue. Best service I've ever received, and email replies to any questions were answered at what seemed to be off business hours. Never had a package take more than 3 days to get to me.

I just don't understand why adidas is so obsessed with gradient style it's like it never ends
Agree,  But the functionality aspect may be enough to sell me.  I always avoid UB's when it is raining or after it rains and these would alleviate that need.

Agree,  But the functionality aspect may be enough to sell me.  I always avoid UB's when it is raining or after it rains and these would alleviate that need.
but it's only the toe guard, the top of the toebox is still regular PK without waterproof. Not to mention, the soles will still be a slippery nightmare to wear these in the rain. 

I just don't understand why adidas is so obsessed with gradient style it's like it never ends

Its an experiment!!

Lets see who likes this crap.

Boom, they sell out, everyone chuckles in the conference room, and the rest is history.

I see a black gradient pair on eBay at $225 with 3 days to go. One of Sole SUpremacy's listing. Blows my mind.

Its an experiment!!

Lets see who likes this crap.

Boom, they sell out, everyone chuckles in the conference room, and the rest is history.

I see a black gradient pair on eBay at $225 with 3 days to go. One of Sole SUpremacy's listing. Blows my mind.
Thats nuts, I'm sure theres still sites that have them for retail. Only gradients that are justified in price are the multi's, and I'm sure the olives will too. Those new navys are a decent pair if i can get on discount

I will say this part of the reason I do like some of the hate on the gradients is because I have gotten them all on disco.  

I will say this part of the reason I do like some of the hate on the gradients is because I have gotten them all on disco.  
I'm with you on that, the shock blues and grey/mints were both good buys on discount. Some people lucked out when Davey posted that JR link with the multi preorders for $155

Triple Black NMD's confirmed for 9/17?
I was about to say while reading through the post I missed that you should just wait for those...  
laugh.gif

To me, NMDs are just flat...  No bounce, no nothing...  Still comfier than most shoes but no where near UB...  I even think Asics GLV are comfier... 

i think NMD's will be used as a casual shoe, nothing more than 3-4 hours for me. Go to the movie with the kids kind of shoe.

To me the KD9's are more comfy than the mesh NMD's and since I can get them for roughly the same price I would rather just spend money on those

The NMD is terrible to me. Comfort is just terrible on my foot. Nike lunar based shoes>>>>NMD and honestly to me, the higher end lunar shoes like flyknit lunar, lunarepic and lunareclipse are on par with ultra boost comfort to me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom