ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just don't understand why adidas is so obsessed with gradient style it's like it never ends
I don't think it's that Adidas is obsessed with the gradient pattern, it's just that they committed to it and have to finish out its year. 

Thats nuts, I'm sure theres still sites that have them for retail. Only gradients that are justified in price are the multi's, and I'm sure the olives will too. Those new navys are a decent pair if i can get on discount
I agree with what you said about the Multicolors. It's one of the very few gradients (if not only) that I can see still being sought after once the year of the gradients comes to an end. I also really like the Silver Medals and think they were executed very well, but the MC 2.0 still comes in first for me.

This is the black reflective right? Try them on if possible. These were really tight and stiff for me. Contrary to others in the thread, I actually went with my UB size (which is 0.5 up from air max/Jordan sizing.)
Been trying to find a size 10 for retail but I strike out every time.

Why would I want a water-resistant UB anyways? I'm still gonna eat S**t when I just walk on wet surfaces.

Worst surface all-time for me is Korean BBQ bathroom. Almost pissed myself trying not to slip.

Last edited:

Why would I want a water-resistant UB anyways? I'm still gonna eat S**t when I just walk on wet surfaces.

Worst surface all-time for me is Korean BBQ bathroom. Almost pissed myself trying not to slip.
roll.gif
Bro...I felt like I was on ice last time I wore UB to Korean BBQ. I wasn't sure if the floors were that greasy or UB are that slippery.

Have you checked out the new epic lows? the upper is just a plain flyknit weave, no bs, no nothin haha those might work for you and the multicolor weave on the pair that just dropped is one of my favorite MC weaves they've ever done
I like the upper on the new multi LunarEpic Lows that just dropped, but the LunarEpic midsole just doesn't compare to UB midsole comfort wise from what I remember. I tried on the high top LunarEpics when they first released and was unimpressed with the comfort as there was no compression when I stepped down and they lacked that cushy UB feel. The MCs that just dropped may have me trying them again though...

:rofl: Bro...I felt like I was on ice last time I wore UB to Korean BBQ. I wasn't sure if the floors were that greasy or UB are that slippery.

I think a little of both. A really awkward walk back to the table though.

Also, in the winter when it just rained and I went to go get the mail. Never been so scared in my life to walk down a 3% decline

This is the black reflective right? Try them on if possible. These were really tight and stiff for me. Contrary to others in the thread, I actually went with my UB size (which is 0.5 up from air max/Jordan sizing.)
Yeah, I don't know how all these cats are sizing down on mesh NMDs.  Those joints are tight af and have no give to them.  TTS for the ones I've tried on and maybe .5 up if I wanted to wear them in the winter with thicker socks.

lol I haven't walked on a slippery surface in boosts yet...my first post rain jog in em is gonna be interesting

I'm really not sure what I think about the water resistant UB yet. I'm curious to seem some on feet videos and more pictures to get a better feel for the material. Not too bad though.

Back
Top Bottom