ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Can someone oop me a gold medal UB?

"If you want any, somebody is gonna have to barf it all up 'cause it's gone"

Sometimes I wish you all would just disappear..

I went through a phase where I would only eat cheese pizza lol

Last edited:
Does anyone have a lead on Core Black 1.0 sz 10 or 10.5? Looking for a friend that wants his first pair of UBs.

Thanks in advance if any of you know a place!

This is the black reflective right? Try them on if possible. These were really tight and stiff for me. Contrary to others in the thread, I actually went with my UB size (which is 0.5 up from air max/Jordan sizing.)

Yeah, I don't know how all these cats are sizing down on mesh NMDs.  Those joints are tight af and have no give to them.  TTS for the ones I've tried on and maybe .5 up if I wanted to wear them in the winter with thicker socks.

It's because some of the mesh uppers are more pliable than others. The new reflectives mesh has almost no give at all.

Looks like they do if you go through the checkout process lol
Didn't bother going through the process for them fruity *** shoes
laugh.gif

Does anyone have a lead on Core Black 1.0 sz 10 or 10.5? Looking for a friend that wants his first pair of UBs.

Know this is a stretch, but if you know anybody in NYC, the new Footlocker store that opened on 34th St had cb 1.0s in stock

Winnsport is supposed to restock in the next couple of weeks so I say keep an eye out on that.

Back
Top Bottom