ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
copped 3!
There was a few sizes left when I saw it the other day, but they're basically just triple white 2.0's with a different heel cup unless I'm missing something. Those $800 ebay pairs are asking way too much, I doubt these will get up to the ASU pairs

My size is still available in the blue gradients but I have Royal 1.0's already. Great price but I will probably compare them to 1.0's and be disappointed if I cop :smh:

yeah, there's no reason to get them if you have the 1.0. The blue just isnt that deep rich blue on the 1.0.

But i would have copped if i didnt have the 1.0, easily. Hell, I'm trying to talk myself into finding reasons why i need them!

Grabbed a consolation prize in the all white EQT boost today since I struck out throughout my trip in Europe back in July trying to get the all white UB. Hope they come out looking good!

How are the comparison between women UB and GS UB? I felt up the GS earlier, but the stores near by didn't have the Women's to feel up. I alrdy forgot the quality of the GS. $20 difference.

I can honestly say I haven't had that thought
roll.gif

That probably felt so good on his teeth.

Am i the only one that has thought about what it would feel like to bite into the boost? I can't be.
I used to have a lab that looked just like the one in the pic, and he loved to bite squishy stuff.  Thankfully he didn't eat shoes but anything like a nerf ball left laying around was toast.  
laugh.gif

That probably felt so good on his teeth.

Am i the only one that has thought about what it would feel like to bite into the boost? I can't be.

It's one of the first things I thought about when I got my first pair and brought them home. I looked at my dog at said "don't even think about it". Then I thought that would probably feel good, it's so squishy. Luckily my dog he knows better haha.
I'm feeling lucky as creams were my first boost pick up off that small restock FL and champs had several months back. Even the guys at the Footlocker in Boise were shocked they got them.

They are very nice in hand, the knit is exceptional. Not a huge fan of the sole, would rather have the blue/red pair if I was keeping for myself. My girl wanted these

I must say I am pretty disappointed with the lack of definition in the toe box on the 2017 knit. I feel like that's what makes the look of the 1.0, then it got muted out on the 2.0 with just the stripe and now it's almost completely gone on the 3.0. Looks like it's just stitched in a different direction. I still want to see more pics in hand/on foot

Back
Top Bottom