ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol is that you? my mistake. Good luck selling those for $350
roll.gif

I must say I am pretty disappointed with the lack of definition in the toe box on the 2017 knit. I feel like that's what makes the look of the 1.0, then it got muted out on the 2.0 with just the stripe and now it's almost completely gone on the 3.0. Looks like it's just stitched in a different direction. I still want to see more pics in hand/on foot
I agree with this.  The OG knit is shaped like an arrow, pointing you forward with a sense of motion.  Nothing like that with the gradients and 17s.  

That being said, I'll still take the 2017s over the gradients all day.

i wish we could get something like this for Ace 16+. Something like the Kobe 8 chaos pair

View media item 2123089

Adidas needs to do what Nike did and spinoff the ace silhouette onto casual shoes ala the mercurial line. It taps into another set of buyers including the already existing ultra boost fans and would be a hit imo. Hopefully it wasn't a one time release with the 2 colors. I think they could create another ultra boost branch with the ace ultra boosts

lol is that you? my mistake. Good luck selling those for $350 :rofl:

All good haha the 10.5 actually sold, but you know how those groups are you gotta price high cause dudes will offer you $200 less than your asking price. Honestly just selling them to get some other UBs and shoes that I missed out on and will have to pay resell on. Like I put on the FB post I waited a few hours to let anyone else on NT grab pairs and once people all said they were passing I decided to grab a few to offset costs of other pairs.

Adidas needs to do what Nike did and spinoff the ace silhouette onto casual shoes ala the mercurial line. It taps into another set of buyers including the already existing ultra boost fans and would be a hit imo. Hopefully it wasn't a one time release with the 2 colors. I think they could create another ultra boost branch with the ace ultra boosts

YES, PLEASE.

I'm sure thats coming our way.

The Nike Mercurial line was a homerun, eventhough it was a little tough to buy at first. The listened to the consumers and bam, not you can find a bunch of those in store, including magistas.

I dont even play soccer anymore unless its practicing with my kid, but i want to buy these black outs.

All good haha the 10.5 actually sold, but you know how those groups are you gotta price high cause dudes will offer you $200 less than your asking price. Honestly just selling them to get some other UBs and shoes that I missed out on and will have to pay resell on. Like I put on the FB post I waited a few hours to let anyone else on NT grab pairs and once people all said they were passing I decided to grab a few to offset costs of other pairs.
Well at least you got 1 to move. Don't know how those FB groups work but I've heard nothing but sheisty minus Pahko.

Might need to join one of those groups and start selling my extra creams for $1000.

Well at least you got 1 to move. Don't know how those FB groups work but I've heard nothing but sheisty minus Pahko.

Might need to join one of those groups and start selling my extra creams for $1000.

They're a good place to move shoes for prices you want if you can ignore the annoying lowballers haha. If you need any links to groups PM me

Last edited:

YES, PLEASE.

I'm sure thats coming our way.

The Nike Mercurial line was a homerun, eventhough it was a little tough to buy at first. The listened to the consumers and bam, not you can find a bunch of those in store, including magistas.

I dont even play soccer anymore unless its practicing with my kid, but i want to buy these black outs.

The mercurial and magista footscape line was genius. I have friends that ask me to help them find both pairs all the time to just wear casually with some jeans. With the way soccer is picking up in the states it's the perfect strategy to boost sales by attracting the ultra boost and soccer fans.

Ask the buyer if he/she wants to buy a bridge
roll.gif
Most people into UB's don't like the KvA's but I actually think they're great. Not anything over retail though. Did you get the $350, just curious?

i wish we could get something like this for Ace 16+. Something like the Kobe 8 chaos pair
I play footy and I was so so so close to copping these. At the end of the day I need laces or maybe that Mi Adidas custom fit. I sold my UB Ace 16+ for $450 at Flight Club last week. I do not regret it but I'm with you, calling on Adidas to make a bigger run. 

Get your money man. I just thought it was funny.

Back
Top Bottom