ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I play footy and I was so so so close to copping these. At the end of the day I need laces or maybe that Mi Adidas custom fit. I sold my UB Ace 16+ for $450 at Flight Club last week. I do not regret it but I'm with you, calling on Adidas to make a bigger run. 

damn, you were about to get $450 for that 10.5? I'm contemplating. Its just a bit too tight for me and I can't seem to find an 11 anywhere to trade.

Hmmm I thought $700 was a little high

honestly, and i say this loosely, "fair" for that size is $500. Not saying its a good price, but from what I see out there, $500 is considered a hook up at size 11. There's just not a lot out there.

damn, you were about to get $450 for that 10.5? I'm contemplating. Its just a bit too tight for me and I can't seem to find an 11 anywhere to trade.
I copped a 9.5, my true size. I really loved the shoes but let's be honest, I have so many blk/white sneakers...AND yes, they are TIGHT AF! I genuinely copped to wear initially. Oh well 

honestly, and i say this loosely, "fair" for that size is $500. Not saying its a good price, but from what I see out there, $500 is considered a hook up at size 11. There's just not a lot out there.
That's just insane. No shoe is worth that much. Certainly not a pair of adidas ultra boost

Absurd

400 tops and I would still feel like **** after buying

I copped a 9.5, my true size. I really loved the shoes but let's be honest, I have so many blk/white sneakers...AND yes, they are TIGHT AF! I genuinely copped to wear initially. Oh well 

yes, all of this is so true. I'm still debating on what to do. At $450 though.......

That's just insane. No shoe is worth that much. Certainly not a pair of adidas ultra boost

Absurd

400 tops and I would still feel like **** after buying

I'm definitely not saying its right. I agree. Its nuts. But thats whats going on with Olives, especially in the bigger sizes. I paid $275 over six months ago, and i thought that was insane.

I'm definitely not saying its right. I agree. Its nuts. But thats whats going on with Olives, especially in the bigger sizes. I paid $275 over six months ago, and i thought that was insane.
Madness

Feeling pretty blessed right about now for being able to grab my creams for $250 a couple months ago

Just checked prices again and 
sick.gif

Maybe I shouldn't have worn them so often and recklessly in Vegas a month ago 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom