ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

No way I'd pay that much for Creams
Trust me I'd like to pay a lot less 
laugh.gif

Just gotta be real patient. I've seen a handful of deals on chalks for around $245-$280. Definitely wait it out.

Finally gave in and ordered a pair of Solar Red Gradients. I noticed sizes were starting to disappear so I couldn't wait it out any longer but I'm excited for them joints!

Hi all, just after some advice/opinions.

I'm a TTS 10, however I realised thats a tad too snug for my wide as feet when I copped the OGs in that size so I wear them without insoles now.

I have since copped other UBs in 10.5 and they fit great albeit with a bit of extra toe room.

My current predicament is I've a friend who's willing to let 11 Creams 9/10 cond go for $270-280 (if not he will post them up for $350).

I'm really keen on em but theres just so much more toe room since it's a size up, would you cop if you were in my position?

Thanks all 
smile.gif

I'm a TTS 10, however I realised thats a tad too snug for my wide as feet when I copped the OGs in that size so I wear them without insoles now.

I have since copped other UBs in 10.5 and they fit great albeit with a bit of extra toe room.

My current predicament is I've a friend who's willing to let 11 Creams 9/10 cond go for $270-280 (if not he will post them up for $350).

I'm really keen on em but theres just so much more toe room since it's a size up, would you cop if you were in my position?

Thanks all :smile:
I wouldnt cop. I am the same size as you. I tried size 10.5 and they felt good but looked really big when i was looking down. I got the size 10 in the UB and the ankle was tight but broke in and is better now. The 11 will look like a big flipper on my feet which i hate. But thats just me

tell you're "friend" to give it to you for $220. He makes a little and you get something you want.

Thanks all 
smile.gif
I'd hold off if it were me. I'm super anal about sticking with my 2 shoe sizes plus it'll be way better for you in the long run to wait and get the size you actually prefer as opposed to settling for another. If you're patient and stay looking I'm sure you'll come across a 10.5 for that same price at some point, maybe even a new pair. 

Thanks all 
smile.gif
Yeah I would wait for your true size.

In the mean time tell him I will gladly take them off his hands right now 
laugh.gif
..... dead srs 

$420 for Chalks in 11.5, OD high or fair?
420 for Chalks? Hell no. I guess @pg62 you can sell yours for that price for PB funds.

No. Be patient my friend.

I know $420 sounds crazy for a pair of creams but really how much are they going for? There aren't any at all on FC, kids are asking random silly prices on GOAT and on the bay they seem to range from $350ish to high 4's.

I know $420 sounds crazy for a pair of creams but really how much are they going for? There aren't any at all on FC, kids are asking random silly prices on GOAT and on the bay they seem to range from $350ish to high 4's.
that's pretty much the market price for creams online except for the random steals in local facebook groups.

Just look at your local FB groups. Max I would pay is 300 and thats a strech.

The Bronze & Gold Medals are just Core Black 2.0 like the Texas A&M PEs are just the White 2.0s with subtle changes that don't really impress or stand out. Silver or bust for me.

Back
Top Bottom