ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quote:

Me too. I only have one pair. I can live without it if someone is willing to pay GOAT prices though
smokin.gif
I have a 2nd pair but the thought of never seeing creams ever... 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I have a pair that I am willing to part ways with sorta. The hell it took to get those in-store with all those slimy employees and their "oh no we are not getting those" while they sit in the back.

Hard to sell them. They are kind of like a trophy UB to even have copped them at retail.

Quote:

laugh.gif

I have a pair that I am willing to part ways with sorta. The hell it took to get those in-store with all those slimy employees and their "oh no we are not getting those" while they sit in the back.

Hard to sell them. They are kind of like a trophy UB to even have copped them at retail.
I'll forget about them once I'm in Cancun (contemplating selling them to pay off the rest of my vacation). My "OG" whites look like creams anyway, with how dirty they are....

Cancun vacation is cheap as hell, getting rid of 1 UB to fund some days off in the beach and sun is good in my book

Yeah I would never buy from Caliroots unless its a limited drop and there's no where else to get them. They're over retail a lot of the time and shipping is super expensive to the US 

I look at the residual expenses as worth it with regards to the learning experience

A lot of $ has been saved, at least for me, since the year of the gradients began. Thanks Adidas :D

same here, haven't bought a single pair of gradients. My last UB purchase were SNS from SNS and Champs Cream restock.

Ill probably grab the medal's pack just because. I was hoping the TB's or GITD's would have been out by now. Those are definitely a must cop for me, gradient and all.

Last edited:
I'm done buying for now. Gonna save up for a pair of DS 350s for a decent price, a pair of the 350 v2 and whichever 2017 UB knits look good

I don't understand the hate on the new gradient pairs. They all look good to me.

Its not just the new gradients for me. Ive never been a fan of any gradient, per say. In fact, I don't even own a UB with a gradient pattern. The 1 I did buy, I #returnedinsilence

I feel like most people here have had their fair share of the original non-gradient patterns, so when the gradients started rolling out, they didn't feel the need to go all in on them as much. 

EQT 93/16's are out in Canada and easily available: http://www.adidas.ca/en/mens-equipment-support-93-16-shoes/BY9148.html

This time around they have the continental sole. It's crazy how this shoe features premium suede, is cheaper than UB's despite having the same tooling, however doesn't sell out like the UBs or NMD's do...

I ended up grabbing a pair. They fit slightly wider all around vs the UB's and ended up going a half size lower than my UB's.

I don't understand the hate on the new gradient pairs. They all look good to me.
It's easy for people to justify since the hype isn't there. The gradient pattern looks weird on some of them (and colors clash on some too), but the shock blues, multi-colors, mints, grapes, the grey pair, medal pack, and even the CB 2'0's have a nice look to them (IMO of course). I do favor the original knits (navys, creams, mg's and wg's, 3m's, and white/black 1.0s)

People are stuck in the past and only like the first knit pattern.

All knit patterns look fine to me except for the first gradient pattern.

Back
Top Bottom