ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:D viskor viskor

Christmas shoes? Maybe. I'm getting more of a Mexican Sarape/Poncho/Hoodie whathaveyou vibe to them. I would have definitely chosen red outsole over white though, if given a choice.

Clown Boosts though? These would like a word....
View media item 2122822I'm not convinced the continental sole *doesn't* honk rather than squeak, on these.

:D

No convincing from me though, if you're not feeling them, you're not feeling them.

Last edited:
happy.gif
@viskor

Christmas shoes? Maybe. I'm getting more of a Mexican Sarape/Poncho/Hoodie whathaveyou vibe to them. I would have definitely chosen red outsole over white though, if given a choice.

Clown Boosts though? These would like a word....

I'm not convinced the continental sole *doesn't* honk rather than squeak, on these.

happy.gif

No convincing from me though, if you're not feeling them, you're not feeling them.
lol now THOSE are clown shoes 
laugh.gif

3.0 Greys lookin 
nthat.gif

(icef*fire)
The new knit makes the toe area a little bulkier. Could be the angle though.

These look nice but another gray? 2017 might be an easy year on the wallet. Don't think imma be buying repeat colors from year's past.

Got the MC's from SVD. Downside is that they didn't exclude tax. Nonetheless, happy with the purchase. 

Boosts are a hard habit to break.

Getting rid of all of mine (with the exception of a few) but all these new colors make me keep checking and checking for more. Ughhh.

Damn. Those flew much faster than I expected. I was really hoping someone here would be able to cop in time before sellout.

Not really feeling the MC's that much but damn I can't beleive how fast these are selling out...you would think these would be a bit out of most peoples price range for rainbow colored running shoes lol

SS emailed me and said that coupon code is not valid for international customers. Did anyone get an order to ship with it?

The STs run .5 down from the normal UBs, so true to size in my case (sz 10). I tried both the 10 and the 10.5 in the STs and 10.5 was enormous and 10 was perfect. A big reason why is the ST upper is made out of mesh that doesn't fit as tight as primeknit.

Adidas sizing has been all over the place. I have a slightly wider foot and my Nike size is typically 10 but in Adidas it's usually 10.5. But with the inconsistent Adidas sizing here's where I've personally ended up:

UB sz 10.5
UB ST sz 10
UB Uncaged sz 10
Alpha Bounce sz 10 (tried 9.5 and the width was too tight but length was better)
NMD mesh sz 10
Adidas Supernova Sequence Boost 8 sz 10.5

IMO it's so inconsistent that I almost want to write Adidas about it... Lol
Thanks for your detailed input, really appreciate it. I agree, sizing is ALL over the place.

Back
Top Bottom