ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These are one of my favorite CWs to come out for UBs. They fit perfectly for me. Glad I copped this sleeper...

Nice cop. Interesting enough,, my box didn't end up like yours. My UBs are usually sent UPS but this time around for the crystal white pair we got were FedEx.

Driver must've seen where your box was from and was salty and thought they were Yeezys or something 
laugh.gif

for sure at least .5 down

For me, i think i could have gone up to a whole size down. These thangs are huge
0.5 down from my UB size right? 

Also, can anyone comment on the PK Pure Boost ZG for comfort compared to UB, NMD or Yeezy 350?

if you guys love your Moms, sister, aunties, girlfriend, wife, please buy them some UB's off SS. Great deal and you're providing comfort for the women in your life

So true I felt guilty after we feasted so heavy last year before the current hype I felt obligated to purchase a couple for the ladies in my life.

0.5 down from my UB size right?

Also, can anyone comment on the PK Pure Boost ZG for comfort compared to UB, NMD or Yeezy 350?

There definitely not as comfortable as the UB's imo I'd say there slightly more comfortable than the NMD's and pretty much on par with the 350's.

Anyone know where I could find OG black purple ultras in a size 9.5 or 10? For around retail?

Thanks in advance.

Is the length on STs about the same as regular UBs? Sorry, but I want to pick of a pair of the ST LTDs (navy/mc) for my brother as a gift, and I've seen some width comparisons but curious about the overall length. Sorry, another sizing question. |I

The STs run .5 down from the normal UBs, so true to size in my case (sz 10). I tried both the 10 and the 10.5 in the STs and 10.5 was enormous and 10 was perfect. A big reason why is the ST upper is made out of mesh that doesn't fit as tight as primeknit.

Adidas sizing has been all over the place. I have a slightly wider foot and my Nike size is typically 10 but in Adidas it's usually 10.5. But with the inconsistent Adidas sizing here's where I've personally ended up:

UB sz 10.5
UB ST sz 10
UB Uncaged sz 10
Alpha Bounce sz 10 (tried 9.5 and the width was too tight but length was better)
NMD mesh sz 10
Adidas Supernova Sequence Boost 8 sz 10.5

IMO it's so inconsistent that I almost want to write Adidas about it... Lol

The STs run .5 down from the normal UBs, so true to size in my case (sz 10). I tried both the 10 and the 10.5 in the STs and 10.5 was enormous and 10 was perfect. A big reason why is the ST upper is made out of mesh that doesn't fit as tight as primeknit.

Adidas sizing has been all over the place. I have a slightly wider foot and my Nike size is typically 10 but in Adidas it's usually 10.5. But with the inconsistent Adidas sizing here's where I've personally ended up:

UB sz 10.5
UB ST sz 10
UB Uncaged sz 10
Alpha Bounce sz 10 (tried 9.5 and the width was too tight but length was better)
NMD mesh sz 10
Adidas Supernova Sequence Boost 8 sz 10.5

IMO it's so inconsistent that I almost want to write Adidas about it... Lol
Me I just go with my TTS with my UB and NMD.

So ADC EU canceled my MC 2.0 order today. They were still available for a few hours after my purchase so don't know how they could've been OOS. Would've had the chance to get them in other shops but thought it would be unnecessary, now I have to wait for restocks.
mean.gif

edit: lol thanks, copped at sivas

Last edited:
Meh. MCs would have been a cop for me if it weren't for the red heel cup. Glad you guys are able to get them for retail though. Seems like there are plenty to go around. 

Meh. MCs would have been a cop for me if it weren't for the red heel cup. Glad you guys are able to get them for retail though. Seems like there are plenty to go around. 
On the opposite, i totally copped MC because of the red heel cup 
roll.gif

On the opposite, i totally copped MC because of the red heel cup 
roll.gif

When I initially saw pictures of the MC 2.0 surface, I was disappointed the heel cup wasn't white at first. But the more pictures I saw of them, especially on feet, I can see why they made the heel cup red and was really glad they did. The red heel cup is a great pop from the side and back and makes them much more striking in person. I think it ties the shoe together really well and now I love it. So much so, that I copped a few pairs personally
laugh.gif

When I initially saw pictures of the MC 2.0 surface, I was disappointed the heel cup wasn't white at first. But the more pictures I saw of them, especially on feet, I can see why they made the heel cup red and was really glad they did. The red heel cup is a great pop from the side and back and makes them much more striking in person. I think it ties the shoe together really well and now I love it. So much so, that I copped a few pairs personally
laugh.gif

Yeah, i took on the hype train and damn i want it so much. 

Raising another topic, I know the discussion has been the topic of conversation a few time, but what are sizing recommend for caged UB and uncaged UB. Is uncaged bigger than normal UB?

Yeah, i took on the hype train and damn i want it so much. 

Raising another topic, I know the discussion has been the topic of conversation a few time, but what are sizing recommend for caged UB and uncaged UB. Is uncaged bigger than normal UB?
The UC is slightly longer than caged UB but tighter in the ankle area. You may be able to go a half size down in the UC from your caged UB size, but I stay the same size for both. I don't mind the slightly more toe room the UC gives me in my normal UB size- I actually prefer it. It's all preference if you like a super snug fit or a looser fit and whether you have wide or normal/narrow feet.

What sold me on this one was the mc pattern itself. I would have grabbed it in any configuration. White heel cup, red heel cup, red sole, white sole. I'm pretty happy with it.

Here's the white heel cup sample (and pic) from ColdSmashingHot.

View media item 2122811Would have worked as well.

Last edited:
That white heel cup
nthat.gif
 The red heel cup makes them look like christmas/clown shoes to me lol. And I've been looking at on-feet pictures and video reviews of the MCs, but I'm still not digging them enough to cop. Also, I have too many shoes and I don't see myself wearing these, especially since I own the MC 2.0 and 3.0 Flyknit Racers. 

Thanks @spacecookies, @BlueIce,  @NonHeinous  for your inputs (and trying to convince me 
laugh.gif
). Maybe I might change my mind if I see them in-person someday.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the shock mint/greys are releasing in the us? I though someone mentioned next weekend?

Back
Top Bottom