ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I really wish the outer sole on these was white. For some reason the black annoys me to no end. Bizarre, I know. The rest of the shoe is beautiful though. 
That woulda been dope if it were white. Although, I feel it would've made them more 'feminine' looking in my eyes. Plus black outsole will hide more dirt so either way is cool.

Nice pickup @jpac1738  
nthat.gif

Got me wishing I'd checked out on a pair. 
Thanks bro. These should restock or pop up at other stores since they ain't LTD. I would recommend if you haven't pulled the trigger on UBs in a while. Fall season is coming fast though so it could be better off waiting for 2017 knit. That is, if you into the 2017 knit. Might be the next poll question haha.

Last edited:
Anyone have any tips to get payment to go thru on SS? I have tried multiple cards and also paypal, which should have worked fine. Every order was cancelled saying they can't authorize my payment.

Makes no sense when I paid with a paypal balance too.

Would it be silly to buy them and send back the size? ones? It's like a 40$ difference
Save money at all costs man lol that $40 is a good chunk of change towards another pair. I get the process can be annoying but it's worth it in the end lol

Save money at all costs man lol that $40 is a good chunk of change towards another pair. I get the process can be annoying but it's worth it in the end lol
Did it. I got a half size up since last time I could only get my TTS

Anyone have any tips to get payment to go thru on SS? I have tried multiple cards and also paypal, which should have worked fine. Every order was cancelled saying they can't authorize my payment.

I used PayPal and it went through fine, but I've made purchases from the UK before on my card. When I made my first purchase (a few years ago) my bank blocked it and I had to tell them it was an authorized purchased. Took a few minutes once I was on the phone with them.

Know this is kinda outdated but anyone know a reasonable price for the Y-3 Pureboost ZG Knits? (The panda one)

Thats bizarre. I've made at least 8 orders from SS and never had a problem. I always use paypal.

About to put another expensive order in.

Back
Top Bottom