ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was gonna jump on the MCs till I saw it converts to $222 
mean.gif

SS emailed me and said that coupon code is not valid for international customers. Did anyone get an order to ship with it?
Worked for me for the shock mints shipped to the US.  This was before everyone started buying from SS.

Not really feeling the MC's that much but damn I can't beleive how fast these are selling out...you would think these would be a bit out of most peoples price range for rainbow colored running shoes lol
They really are nice in person, and this multicolor thing isn't new- Nike has been doing it to the racer and lunar pairs and sold around the same price point. Either way, quality is up to par

Not just processed, did it ship?
Didn't ship but they're getting picked up by the courier:

"Your order has now been processed by our warehouse team. We will confirm by email once your parcel has been collected by your nominated courier."

This is the second email I got from SS after the order confirmation email.

Last edited:
Looked at adis site.
I originally paid 179.99 canadian for the og colorway at footlocker.
They were 10 $ more than infared 90s.

Now I see they have gone up 30 $ in a year up to 210 $ and every color that drops vanishes.

This shoe is just a damn success at this point.

SS doesn't play around. If you ordered yesterday, there's a great chance you get it Saturday. Its usually 3 days, 4 tops, with SS.

SS doesn't play around. If you ordered yesterday, there's a great chance you get it Saturday. Its usually 3 days, 4 tops, with SS.
My size is still available in the blue gradients but I have Royal 1.0's already. Great price but I will probably compare them to 1.0's and be disappointed if I cop
mean.gif

Do you guys have any tips for getting rid of your DS boosts? I have a pair of the Pure Boost ZG LTDs in white/blue that I don't think I'll ever wear.

Man Caliroots sucks. They're international AND they don't refund shipping. I'm just straight losing like $50 for nothing. Terrible lmao

Yeah Im really liking them. First time painting any sort of knit so I was kind of nervous but came out fairly well imo. Thanks again for that code
smokin.gif
Good folks over there at yoox. I only used the code on my second order and then a few days later they refunded me the difference for my first order and again on the second order. 
nthat.gif

Wear different jeans that don't drape over your shoe

Magic eraser might do the trick though

:lol: can't clean em, so I replaced em with today's adc restock..got confirmation, hopefully it goes through

Last edited:
Man Caliroots sucks. They're international AND they don't refund shipping. I'm just straight losing like $50 for nothing. Terrible lmao
Yeah I would never buy from Caliroots unless its a limited drop and there's no where else to get them. They're over retail a lot of the time and shipping is super expensive to the US 

Do you guys have any tips for getting rid of your DS boosts? I have a pair of the Pure Boost ZG LTDs in white/blue that I don't think I'll ever wear.
Put them in your sig, list them in the classifieds once you've been a member long enough, and eBay.  Obviously something like PK NMDs or cream UBs will basically sell themselves, but you'll have to work harder to get ZGs sold.

Back
Top Bottom