ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The search for 3M's is officially over
smokin.gif

Im sure this has been covered so I apologize, should I spray white ultra boost before wearing? and if so with what? thanks

^^^ There we go
gonna be my go to .gif.

I wonder how many times Imma post that from now until Uncaged frenzy will be over.

Tomorrow will be "so who copped and how they fit" / "where can I find them they don't have them here" day.

gonna be my go to .gif.

I wonder how many times Imma post that from now until Uncaged frenzy will be over.

Tomorrow will be "so who copped and how they fit" / "where can I find them they don't have them here" day.
Can you OOP me for retail fam? 
happy.gif

bruh... this thread defers to mens underwear, knock of fear of god pants, best sandals to buy (FFS) etc etc, I kinda gave up on it and just dip in and ask for info periodically. 

funny, im barely ever in here any more and still manage to find all the information i need.

damn tankdayglo tankdayglo i knew I should have copped the black Y-3s when I saw them for $230 on oki-ni :smh:

Last edited:
Damn they do look good...  I do prefer the white/black...  Still kicking myself for passing up the Matches fiasco... 

funny, im barely ever in here any more and still manage to find all the information i need.
After the cream hype, this thread nose-dived into gradient bashing / uncage bashing then I kinda want them to if they had my size I'd cop.

Then sprinkle a heavy dose of recurring question that been answered 100+ over.

then you have the current state of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom