ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
context dude, you are just quoting my response, not his statement. this thread is amazing! lol. Dude averages like 5 posts a day. I asked about sizing, he said he has no problem getting the info he needs in here regardless of how fast the thread moves, i pointed out its because he posts a TON. not that its easy to find info like he was fronting on. I am not wading through a page of sandal conversation to find intel on sizing, im asking. 

lmao man, just end it. im done responding, but theres alot more threads on this site aside from boost and NMD. take a look at how many different threads I post in.

and again my main point. just read the posts.

So colored boost is limited to certain spots?? That makes sense I suppose but would prefer the black pair with black boost GR 
mean.gif

this actually looks like a dope lace swap.

I guess i'll help out the community now and add a rep to your post so I can get my rep count up
laugh.gif
Thanks, it's a subtle color that fits well with the cream colorway.  Inspired by someone else who put these laces on some wool greys.  Maybe @jpac1738   or @pg62  ?

Crazy how a bunch of NTers are 10+ deep in UBs from this short amount of hype.
Guilty of the 1st part of that sentence. re:2nd part - Although, it's relative I guess. I don't consider being a fan of boost for about a year + or so, as a short amount necessarily.

Can you get a much shorter lace same color?
RLS only has the coral in a 42" length - http://www.**************.com/product/boostvibes-x-rls

Somebody else out there probably sells a similar lace in different lengths.

oh yea and that.

The thread is so far gone from the days of when I first joined. And that was only the beginning of this year.

Crazy how a bunch of NTers are 10+ deep in UBs from this short amount of hype.
Haha, I actually joined NT for the NMDs.

Perfectly 100% Honest, I think the Ultraboost silhouette is meeeeh. And MOST of the color ways are complete trash (Creams chalks whatever, can't believe people like those boring looking dad shoes), people buying only because of Kanye West? All Hype.

Adidas makes an awesome technology (Boost) but aside from the NMDs these shoes aren't good enough looking for the hype.

Now the Uncaged UBs... these are going to be fire. Killer silhouette and killer comfort. NMD + UBs = Uncaged UBs?

Anyway, JMO... lol.

Perfectly 100% Honest, I think the Ultraboost silhouette is meeeeh. And MOST of the color ways are complete trash (Creams chalks whatever, can't believe people like those boring looking dad shoes), people buying only because of Kanye West? All Hype.

Adidas makes an awesome technology (Boost) but aside from the NMDs these shoes aren't good enough looking for the hype.

Now the Uncaged UBs... these are going to be fire. Killer silhouette and killer comfort. NMD + UBs = Uncaged UBs?

Anyway, JMO... lol.
You joining NT just for the NMDs, now that's all hype.

The color is off in the first pic, making them look more orange.  They are definitely more pink than orange.  
thanks for the comparison pics!

the contrast is actually not that bad, if it's more pink, i think i might just have to place an order...lol

thanks again for the reference.

Repped

Last edited:

Anyway, JMO... lol.
You are on that reverse hype then lol. People were here on the UB hype before NMDs were even created.

Creams are the dopest CW hands down unanimous. Kanye brought the hype for the triple whites, not the creams. Unless you are talking about UBs in general then Kanye played a big part of it but once it took off then people fell in love with the comfort and copped other CWs not influenced by Yeezy.

The comfort with combination of the silhouette are why people are hyped on these. 

Back
Top Bottom