ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
funny, im barely ever in here any more and still manage to find all the information i need.

damn @tankdayglo i knew I should have copped the black Y-3s when I saw them for $230 on oki-ni
mean.gif
funny you have 4 times the amount of posts that I do yet less rep. 

After the cream hype, this thread nose-dived into gradient bashing / uncage bashing then I kinda want them to if they had my size I'd cop.

Then sprinkle a heavy dose of recurring question that been answered 100+ over.

then you have the current state of this thread.
People just trying to find things to talk about...  Without it, you'd be in and out of this thread in less than a minute. lol

After the cream hype, this thread nose-dived into gradient bashing / uncage bashing then I kinda want them to if they had my size I'd cop.

Then sprinkle a heavy dose of recurring question that been answered 100+ over.

then you have the current state of this thread.
You forgot to include your weekly fight with other NT users
roll.gif

really want to cop these, but the white naked sole makes me hesitant. At least the UB has webbing on the bottom.

I would get these too dirty, too quickly, and too often.

Nah they weren't for sale yet, just had a friend who let me try them on real quick. Gotta wait till tomorrow to cop, but have a couple pairs locked down so I'm not worried.
Which colorway looked the best in person, Tank?  Right now I'm set to go for the blk pair online tomorrow.

People just trying to find things to talk about...  Without it, you'd be in and out of this thread in less than a minute. lol
Well it would be dope if people posted their shoes more. Probably 1 outta 15-20 posts is a Boost-related pic which is what can stir up convos rather than the thread being a FAQs page.

really want to cop these, but the white naked sole makes me hesitant. At least the UB has webbing on the bottom.

I would get these too dirty, too quickly, and too often.
White outsoles aren't that bad for my kicks. But I've only worn them indoors and lightly outside.

Unless you are constantly on dirt or walking downtown then white outsoles might not last as much.

You forgot to include your weekly fight with other NT users
roll.gif

oh yea and that.

The thread is so far gone from the days of when I first joined. And that was only the beginning of this year.

Crazy how a bunch of NTers are 10+ deep in UBs from this short amount of hype.

oh yea and that.

The thread is so far gone from the days of when I first joined. And that was only the beginning of this year.

Im stuck at 8 pears...  LOL  Didnt cop anything after chalks... 

oh yea and that.

I'm nine pairs in since April bro
mean.gif
. Luckily I'm not feeling the uncaged UB's at all. Passing on those and focusing on saving money again.

LMAOOO that was corny as hell man
context dude, you are just quoting my response, not his statement. this thread is amazing! lol. Dude averages like 5 posts a day. I asked about sizing, he said he has no problem getting the info he needs in here regardless of how fast the thread moves, i pointed out its because he posts a TON. not that its easy to find info like he was fronting on. I am not wading through a page of sandal conversation to find intel on sizing, im asking. 

Back
Top Bottom