ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Borderline on if it is worthy of posting here, but there are DS 8.5 and 9 creams on the bay for 265 all in shipped. Seems like thats about as good as it gets these days, especially if the seller can be talked into a 10% paypal invoice discount.
There's a pair of VNDS grey wools in a size 12 for a good price as well. $200 OBO.

still salty RRS cancelled my grey wools for $130 way back when and then put them back up a couple days later for the same price and everyone's pairs shipped :frown:

Well considering you are international and not sure how many boutiques you got out there in the PI but paying over retail for consortiums are almost a have-to.

Are you guys producing fake UBs yet over there?
Tons of fakes. We even have nike nmd's lol.

Some don't approve of this method which I don't understand but it gets you the shoes you want. I don't see a better option, especially if you're 100% sure you're done with the shoe you're getting rid of.
Yeah. I dont usuallt resell. But if I do its just that I have to pay for resell also.

How much did you get? Imo white laces is better than the black one. Better use og whites or trip white laces.

Gold is too nice on the heel cup.... 

That leather cage man 
pimp.gif

man I wish it was all black instead of that gray and blue gradient added color smh

Last edited:
unauthorized

which basically means fake. You have to pay attention to listing description. Sellers have gotten away because they never stated 100% Authentic, some buyers have lost cases because of this. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom