ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
white uncaged will be a problem. I no longer want to go in store so I can sit in front of as many screens as possible to cop the white pair :lol:

should be legit. The Womens are always stocked up somewhere, last time I checked about a week or two ago, eastbay still had the womens OG. Wouldn't worry about them being fake.
Are OGs tighter than other pairs? I have volts, wool grey and cream. Volts are the snuggest at M 8.

Are OGs tighter than other pairs? I have volts, wool grey and cream. Volts are the snuggest at M 8.
The Volts are a tighter fit than the Wool grey and the Cream is because Volts doesn't use the wool PK material. 

Also no differences between mens and womens pair right?
width is B for womens and D for men's, but on foot, you can barely tell a difference. I know some people "claim" it fits different. Placebo?

Actually just tried on my friend's 7.5 without insoles. I think we are good to go 
laugh.gif

Always stresses me not buying shoes in my size.

Just my luck. Winnsports just notified me that the OG whites I ordered were out of stock
ohwell.gif
. They're still good people though!

Borderline on if it is worthy of posting here, but there are DS 8.5 and 9 creams on the bay for 265 all in shipped. Seems like thats about as good as it gets these days, especially if the seller can be talked into a 10% paypal invoice discount.

The Volts are a tighter fit than the Wool grey and the Cream is because Volts doesn't use the wool PK material. 

width is B for womens and D for men's, but on foot, you can barely tell a difference. I know some people "claim" it fits different. Placebo?
Volts are the 'goldilocks' fit along with all the other solar 1.0s for me. They are slightly more snug than the wool pairs but not far off.

Can't provide input on women's pair since I don't own a women's UB.

Back
Top Bottom