ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yeah I've used my camo nmds once and want to sell it. But stopping myself because price might still increase. Don't hate on me because im going to resell it to pay for WW resell.
Hopefully you can find a buyer that is looking for used once NMDs. 

WW are dope, no way you can get them for retail now. Hope you find a good deal off those.

Hopefully you can find a buyer that is looking for used once NMDs. 

WW are dope, no way you can get them for retail now. Hope you find a good deal off those.
Yeah locally we can sell it for 300 and its considered a steal. WW price shoot up. Lowest I could see is 450.

If you miss tomorrow on Uncaged:
There will be a small restock at 6PM at adidas locations on 6/30 related to an event to be held at certain stores. Events will be open to the public.

If you miss tomorrow on Uncaged:
There will be a small restock at 6PM at adidas locations on 6/30 related to an event to be held at certain stores. Events will be open to the public.
While in Vegas this weekend the girl working told me they would have them on the 30th... guess this is why. I wondered why they wouldn't have them on the 29th.

Yeah locally we can sell it for 300 and its considered a steal. WW price shoot up. Lowest I could see is 450.
Well considering you are international and not sure how many boutiques you got out there in the PI but paying over retail for consortiums are almost a have-to.

Are you guys producing fake UBs yet over there?

anyone have a comprehensive list of shops that are dropping the uncaged tomorrow?
No, but it has been talked about for the past 50 pages. I'm sure you can come up with a general idea of where they are going to drop.

Quote:

No, but it has been talked about for the past 50 pages. I'm sure you can come up with a general idea of where they are going to drop.
Yeah i mean i know a general idea, just didn't know if there was a list floating around....

Yeah I've used my camo nmds once and want to sell it. But stopping myself because price might still increase. Don't hate on me because im going to resell it to pay for WW resell.

Some don't approve of this method which I don't understand but it gets you the shoes you want. I don't see a better option, especially if you're 100% sure you're done with the shoe you're getting rid of.

Last edited:

Quote:

Yeah i mean i know a general idea, just didn't know if there was a list floating around....
Not that I have seen. Plus, I don't think the main contributors in this thread want to make that 'Guide to Reseller/Lurker/Leecher Success'.

Unless they doing it for the reps or enjoy lowering the chances of copping shoes for people who actually want them, including themselves.

Or they haven't been in this thread long enough to see the repercussion of what a kind 'oop' can do.

At this point, I would love to unload my CK knit NMDs and mesh all white NMDs but I've unDSed them already. Even those don't make it in the rotation. UB/PB ZG > 

You'd be surprised. Dudes would still cop these used. I wore my circa knits twice and sold them for retail. The other mesh pairs were DS, but i'm sure at a fair price they'll still sell.

Last edited:
You'd be surprised. Dudes would still cop these used. I wore my circa knits twice and sold them for retail. The other mesh pairs were DS, but i'm sure at a fair price they'll still sell.
Good to know. Thanks for that.

Not that I have seen. Plus, I don't think the main contributors in this thread want to make that 'Guide to Reseller/Lurker/Leecher Success'.

Unless they doing it for the reps or enjoy lowering the chances of copping shoes for people who actually want them, including themselves.

Or they haven't been in this thread long enough to see the repercussion of what a kind 'oop' can do.
makes sense... i know in the NMD thread lots of times there are lists, but yeah i can see not feeding resellers any added help.

Just hoping to cop one black pair, haha

There is no consensus yet. I've read posts saying size up .5 / a few posts TTS / and recent posts of .5 down. For that 1st quoted post, dude basically recommended anything within a full size up or down of your TTS lol
With that, I will first get my TTS to see what its like then take it from there...  

makes sense... i know in the NMD thread lots of times there are lists, but yeah i can see not feeding resellers any added help.

Just hoping to cop one black pair, haha
I've seen that NTers comprehensive list and most of those sites die at the '0' countdown.

Good luck on the search. Fortunately Uncaged have more than one avenue in places they are dropping (online/in-store) so there is a high possibility to cop. Plus UBs been having mixed reviews this year ever since they decided moving forward with gradients and uncaged so that might increase chances.

I think the shoe looks too technical/sporty and won't look good with anything but joggers/sweats or tapered/hemmed pants. From a FB group page post, sounds like the cuff is really tight too (laces are basically useless).

I think I'm passing on these for now.

I think the shoe looks too technical/sporty and won't look good with anything but joggers/sweats or tapered/hemmed pants. From a FB group page post, sounds like the cuff is really tight too (laces are basically useless).

yeah, the ankle cuff (just like NMDs) probably means joggers/shorts will be the way to go. I still havnt really found a good fit for NMDs and jeans.

Last edited:

Yea, laces on anything uncaged or has a sock upper are purely aesthetic. Uncaged is a glorified slip-on that I will be copping haha.

Judging by the pic they look more low-profile so they'll look great with some shorts. Just in time for the summer.

Yeah, Uncaged for me is specificaly a shorts only shoe since I don't pinroll or wear joggers or tapered sweatpants (out of the house).

Wow, forgot about shorts HA. Yea, perfect with shorts of course.

These season-less clothing releases are messing me up. Who buys bombers and hoodies in the summer?

Back
Top Bottom