ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know where you see salt in my question. I wanted to know how much you were making off of them. Maybe I have a pair I wanna sell?

Ugh.. Missed the wool grey yesterday on Finishline so I ordered a core black to make me feel better.. Cancelled
laugh.gif

mean.gif
wools are drying up here in santa monica, they used to have them at 3 stores along with MG's but i only saw it at FA today 

Anyone need Core Blacks in US8 or US8.5, Xhibition has those sizes left.

EDIT: Gone.

Last edited:
Obviously I missed out on the fun yesterday, if anybody are not satisfied with the y3, mind piping a fellow nter? Size 9.5-10. :frown:

Where? Need an extra pair PM if u have to
FTL HOH and FNL SI Mall. It was on the shelves when I went last week. Didn't ask for sizes. Employees might be lazy to let you phone order but you can try. I'm stopping by tomorrow to get my watch readjusted so I'll double check. 

FTL HOH and FNL SI Mall. It was on the shelves when I went last week. Didn't ask for sizes. Employees might be lazy to let you phone order but you can try. I'm stopping by tomorrow to get my watch readjusted so I'll double check. 
you think you can scope out a size 14 for me?

If someone could proxy me a size 11.5 Triple white UB or the womens size 8 I would be a happy man. I'll happily pay for shipping to Sweden. PM me if you know any store that has it.

Back
Top Bottom