ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dunno, it left London, then arrived at a sort facility in midlands UK and updated to "shipment on hold". I bet if most people who ordered yesterday check their tracking it will say the same thing...
All is well fellas, click on Further Details and this shows.
 The piece has arrived later than normally scheduled and cannot make its expected planned movement / delivery cycle

Mine too

Customs maybe?
nerd.gif
Possibly, or just their way of saying, "you're not getting these tomorrow" haha. I'm not too worried about it, they left matches, doubtful matches would recall the shipment or something.

The piece has arrived later than normally scheduled and cannot make its expected planned movement / delivery cycle
Yeah I figured it was something along those lines. Didn't arrive at the sort facility till like 9pm their time so makes sense. I'm checking on the parcel tracker app so I don't get the additional info.

Last edited:
Yeah I figured it was something along those lines. Didn't arrive at the sort facility till like 9pm their time so makes sense. I'm checking on the parcel tracker app so I don't get the additional info.

Ooh, I got a call from DHL this morning at 8am about my parcel arriving tomorrow. Don't mind if there is a delay as long as I get them.

Am I the only person who cant get behind the all-white wave? No matter the silhouette, I just see middle school nurse swag.

Am I the only person who cant get behind the all-white wave? No matter the silhouette, I just see middle school nurse swag.
Idk what it is about all whites, they seem kinda plain imo. Although I am looking fot Womens WW 
laugh.gif
, but for those I just love the 3m strap and detailing on the pull tabs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom