ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Matches is ridiculous.

Ordered yesterday, scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Super fast. Can't wait.

I'll be downsizing quite a bit in a couple of weeks. Keep your eyes peeled.

Last edited:
Got my MG yesterday from amazon and one of the shoes the toe was way off the pattern was higher than the other. Thought it was a b grade. It was so bad I had to return them. Wish I took a pic to show u guys. Still searching for a MG or gw sz 9
Got mine in yesterday as well. Mine are fine i guess i got lucky. 

Ordered earlier in the day, but still no shipping for me.

Everybody getting their Matches shipping and I'm at work waiting for mine to ship like

Damn their security measures...
You ordered before you hooked me up right? I got shipping on my pair already.

Yea I don't think I want to buy the MG's from Amazon. I was hoping to catch an ADC restock or in-store purchase. Seen them so many times but I was focused on "Creams" and "Olives". Now Im kicking myself after I found the perfect fit to match them up with. First world problems!

Got my MG yesterday from amazon and one of the shoes the toe was way off the pattern was higher than the other. Thought it was a b grade. It was so bad I had to return them. Wish I took a pic to show u guys. Still searching for a MG or gw sz 9
I had a size 9 MG from amazon come in yesterday and looked pretty good to me. One thing I did notice though, is that it fits slightly more snug than my white and silver size 9.. my guess is because it's the updated Continental sole, but doubt it.

Anyone else have that same sizing experience with MGs?

I had a size 9 MG from amazon come in yesterday and looked pretty good to me. One thing I did notice though, is that it fits slightly more snug than my white and silver size 9.. my guess is because it's the updated Continental sole, but doubt it.

my pair does fit on the tighter than my other 10.5 (SNS) fits almost as snug as my sz 10 creams. 

There have been people saying their core blacks feel more snug than other CWs but in all honesty I believe it's just the variance from shoe to shoe. I think we all can tell the difference because everyone on here has like 15 pairs of their sizes to compare. I'm pretty sure they can't make every of the same size the same fit exactly. Especially with different CWs.

Ugh.. Missed the wool grey yesterday on Finishline so I ordered a core black to make me feel better.. Cancelled :lol:

:smh:

Ordered at 11pm last night and received dhl text that it will come in tmmrw! That quick shipping though!
for real. adidas nmd from last weekend that i ordered still hasn't arrived and these will be coming in quicker when they shipped from london.

for real. adidas nmd from last weekend that i ordered still hasn't arrived and these will be coming in quicker when they shipped from london.
Just got my nmds that dropped on march 17th from adc today lol.... took them about 4 days to actually ship out my order and another week for it to arrive to me.... its ridiculous lol... happy i got them in though 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom