ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The black Y-3 looks smooth too.  Just can't justify that purchase when I have a very similar WW in the arsenal already. 

The black Y-3 looks smooth too.  Just can't justify that purchase when I have a very similar WW in the arsenal already. 
Yeah it's kind of a more lux alternative to the WWs or the HBs

Although at this point they can be had for much less, haha

Funny that the actual "designer" version costs less in this case

Last edited:
Got my girls pair in at 10:30am here in LA. They didnt triple box it in the nice gift box they just threw it in there maybe they were mad about the come up hahaha. Shes gonna be stoked. Bout to get some quality love tonight equivalent to some good makeup sex lmaoo.

View media item 1972504

Last edited:
Lol, was just about to post this.  NT broke Matches today!
Maybe dude on the bay cancelled his order once he realized he's not going to make any money off these.  
roll.gif

My conclusion on UB sizing...

Soles are the same length from model to model (contrary to NMDs imho) but the type of knit, cut and construction of the upper determine the "best" size.  Some of them just have more material and/or pliability in the knit that allow TTS or .5 small to feel perfect while others are tighter up top and feel significantly better at +.5.   As we already know; sharing sizing info for each release can be crucial when availability is low.

Both size 12.

Had you been here a couple of days ago I posted a link to a navy 8.5 on Ubiq. (Long gone now) Thread moves soo fast.
I actually saw your post but I was late by a couple of hours. And yess thread moves very fast!

Last edited:
There is a size 11 collegiate navy left from a site from Poland. I ordered mine from there. 234$ shipped.

Anyone here can advise sizing on Stella McCartney Ultra Boost? Looking to get a pair for the lady, she's a 7US in Adidas in general. Should we go 7.5 or 7?

Anyone thinking of buying on SNS, they have a 10% promo when you sign up to there newsletter. Not 100% sure they will work on the Y-3 but worth a try if you are copping.

Back
Top Bottom