ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I finally did it. Picked up a pair of GBKs at Finish Line. First pair of UBs and they do not disappoint. Adidas got me addicted

Anyone thinking of buying on SNS, they have a 10% promo when you sign up to there newsletter. Not 100% sure they will work on the Y-3 but worth a try if you are copping.
You thinking of the black or the white/black pair? SJS has the black pair for $270 right now.

im going to save my code and hope the black pair goes up on matches and can be had for the same price. will pass on the referral if/when that happens. :smokin

Ordered earlier in the day, but still no shipping for me.

Everybody getting their Matches shipping and I'm at work waiting for mine to ship like

Damn their security measures...

Last edited:
happy.gif
Anyone with a spare matches code , really appreciated 

Anyone here can advise sizing on Stella McCartney Ultra Boost? Looking to get a pair for the lady, she's a 7US in Adidas in general. Should we go 7.5 or 7?

I got my wife a pair. She's a size 6 and I got her that size. Fits her perfect.

Got my MG yesterday from amazon and one of the shoes the toe was way off the pattern was higher than the other. Thought it was a b grade. It was so bad I had to return them. Wish I took a pic to show u guys. Still searching for a MG or gw sz 9

Back
Top Bottom