ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thanks to @Rawzone  i got the last pair of collegiate navy UB online, just so happened that the last pair was in my size
roll.gif

Do you guys in the US have UB's sitting on shelves?

They have dried up almost completely in the UK.

Anyone got US9 M in:

OG

Core Black

White

Sold my Core Blacks and Whites recently because they were too small. Looking to replace them and add an OG to my collection.

Hibbett Sports has them but they won't do phone orders ....

Anyone in those neck of the woods (High point NC or Greenville SC) want to help with a 9.5 mens?

PM Me

Thanks

I'll rep those who respond.....was the S77517 SIL LTD largest size 12.5? and if y'all had a choice which would you rather have, those or light Grey wool pair? S77510? TIA

That Black Y3 looks dope af but I already have hella black shoes haha.

The Highsnobiety UBs looks ok, probably going to try a raffle for those in SF when they drop and try to use that to trade up for a pair of SB.

imo the SB collab was the best out of the other collabs

Anyone got US9 M in:

OG

Core Black

White

Sold my Core Blacks and Whites recently because they were too small. Looking to replace them and add an OG to my collection.
OGs are dried up everywhere. White & Core Black much easier to find, core blacks still restock fairly often online too.

Anyone got US9 M in:

OG

Core Black

White

Not really. my area, the stores might have 1 or 2 colors , but most are sizes 11 and up

Need to find myself a US proxy i can pay to cop US9 and ship to UK lol. 
you'd probably end up spending much more that way. I'd help proxy you core blacks but after taxes and fees and shipping, you might end up spending more than you should.
The Highsnobiety UBs looks ok, probably going to try a raffle for those in SF when they drop and try to use that to trade up for a pair of SB.

it doesn't seem like any of the regular UB collabs are matching the prices of any of the Consortium World Tour collabs 
I'll rep those who respond.....was the S77517 SIL LTD largest size 12.5? and if y'all had a choice which would you rather have, those or light Grey wool pair? S77510? TIA
I like the grey wool pair more. Personally of course. 

It's criminal that olive and burgundy UBs didn't make it over here.. :smh:
Yeah I agree, now if we in the states want a pair we gotta pay rape prices for them. I see a pair of burgundy for 225 but kinda not sure if they are legit or not. Did they make fake burgundy UB's?

That Black Y3 looks dope af but I already have hella black shoes haha.

We think alike man.

I agree on the Y-3. I have way too many black upper + white midsole shoes.

Solebox was definitely, IMO, the best collab. I like how the designer used colors that represented the part of Germany he was raised. 

Yeah I agree, now if we in the states want a pair we gotta pay rape prices for them. I see a pair of burgundy for 225 but kinda not sure if they are legit or not. Did they make fake burgundy UB's?

There are fake burgundy UBs. Be careful.

Back
Top Bottom