Additional Swag Increasing items and accessories VOL. waterbottles

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

i find if you lick your pointer and pinky(as if putting up H-Town) then proceed to use those fingers to straigten eye brows your swag will have astronomical growth.

haha... i think this deducts it exponentially, family.... lol...

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

After extensive research and countless tests of various sample sizes and varieties I have made an incredible discovery; The average persons swag is increased by 10-15% (self-opinionated percentage) when holding a simple item such as a water bottle (particularly Nestle Water. Dasani and local grocery store brands carry a -2% decrease.)
indifferent.gif

Fail.

Most disgusting bottled water I've ever drank.

Originally Posted by kyrac2

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Hmmm... I made a similar conjecture in a blog post earlier this year:

After heavy deliberation, I've tabulated a formula for gentlemen to calculate their gross swagger product, or GSP:

(Shoes) + (Polo) + (Abercrombie) x (Swagger) =

(S) + (P) + (A) x (S) = (Ronaldhino Air Force I) + (Ralph Lauren Polo custom fit rainbow XL) +

(A F cargo pants) x (10,000²²) =

($150) + ($70) + ($65) x (a google or 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) =

2,850,000²²

My GSP is 285 to the 26th power.

Calculate yours. Many of the variables are interchangable.

Quoth the legendary Polo Dro: "Mathematically, with a ______ I do trigger-nometry."
To quote the man that wears Gucci: BURR!

Originally Posted by kyrac2

laugh.gif
you do have a point in your post tho OP

not a very important but
grin.gif

Thanks i appreciate the positivity from these two posters. Motivation to continue my studies (this is just the start of my extensive plans for research and my future career in the following field: *human confidence and other positivity level research aka swagometrics as it is called by my professors and other motivational factors) *Unfortunately due to the competitive nature of this sector of studies I cannot post my formula's and other research results until all of it is patented.
no prob OP. no lie if you are doing serious research let me know how that goes for ya and if you end up writing a book i've got a title for it already!!!
laugh.gif

i'm interested in the title please PM it... a book would be an amazing way to conclude and collect my initial studies

test will be done on the following suggestions

cellphone (including top models aka your blackberries, htc and iphones all tested seperatley)
skateboard
vitamin water
backpack(i expect a negative for this one)
toothpick
fitted vs hair
g-shock

I will look into a way to measure the results of certain situations as well.
Please be patient but stay tuned to this topic because I will be posting new results soon.

Any predictions? suggestions keep them here. I am extremely motivated by the interest in this topic. I will post any publications I do and if i can patent myformulas i'll release it to you all to let you know how to calculate your own swag!

I am not sure of the timeframe for how long the tests will take for further results. I will do my best to be hasty but will not sacrifice accuracy.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by jbeezie

SWAG LEVEL...OVER 9000?!

over9000.jpg
laugh.gif

eek.gif
it makes perfect sense now. Vegeta was always hatin on Goku cuz his swagwas off the charts. that's why Vegeta was always salty. dude couldnt even turn SS4 by himself
smh.gif

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Bending down fixing shoe laces, making sure pants are fitting nicely while on the train = 13.2+ swag points.
See, I disagree with that. I'll give you the fixing your shoelaces part, but if you gotta make sure your pants are fitting nicely, then youautomatically lose about 75% of your swag percentage.

Not having to make sure your pants are fitting nicely 'cause you know they already are is through the roof type swag.

test will be done on the following suggestions

cellphone (including top models aka your blackberries, htc and iphones all tested seperatley)
skateboard
vitamin water
backpack(i expect a negative for this one)
toothpick
fitted vs hair
g-shock

I will look into a way to measure the results of certain situations as well.
Please be patient but stay tuned to this topic because I will be posting new results soon.

Any predictions? suggestions keep them here. I am extremely motivated by the interest in this topic. I will post any publications I do and if i can patent my formulas i'll release it to you all to let you know how to calculate your own swag!

I am not sure of the timeframe for how long the tests will take for further results. I will do my best to be hasty but will not sacrifice accuracy.

i'll give estimates....
  1. iphone: +10
  2. htc or blackberry: +5 (i like htc better, but girls dont know the power of the Touch Pro2) -----------basically, the more your phone turns up in music videos, the higher the level of received swag...
  3. skateboard: -24
  4. vitamin water: +11
  5. fitted vs hair: this is a very intriguing subject... if you have braids w/ no line, just braids, i think you lose points... however, if you got the line w/ the faided hair, then its +6. also, dreads is an equation---- swag pts = length of dreads in inches / 1.2... it has a limit, though... you cannot earn more then 30 swag pts, or it will go back down... and if you got a fitted, its +10 easy...
  6. g-shock: +5, + 10 if its brightly colored and matches the ensemble....

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

1370312316_088fb8e375.jpg

hobo swag?

lmao.... yeah, buddy...
Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Bending down fixing shoe laces, making sure pants are fitting nicely while on the train = 13.2+ swag points.

i would say its a plus, but i dont know about 13.2 SWpts... i would say a modest 9.... 10 if you do it at the right moment...

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

having an xbox360= -20swag points

having a macbook = +15 swag points
naw, son... i dont agree w/ the 360 comment... although, i believe watchin movies at the crib w/ a girl thru the xbox 360 is a minus 2 SWpts...its nothin that you cant recover from easily by tellin her she's lookin nice or you're glad to have her over...

but every time you get tripped up on the controlls, its a minus 2....

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Small carton of chocolate milk in class

makes no sense. medium(500ml) chocolate milk cartons are much better. you get twice the milk for on average 25-50 cents more. Loss of swag for not realizingthis.

Back
Top Bottom