Additional Swag Increasing items and accessories VOL. waterbottles

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

Sorry, studies have been slowed down due to my mentors and research partners personal delays. Look for an Update in late january!
gravedigging just to say something this corny?
indifferent.gif

giant stoneface just to get quoted?? corny. its aight, i'll quote you. people were looking for updates on my studies, I just wanted people to know they are coming.
Word, the '00s definition of swagger should be different from the '10s definition, so every bit of research counts.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Originally Posted by KennyTheGreat23

At work, I usually carry a Sharpie permanent marker in my hand for pointing, drawing random crap,
or just to place behind my left ear. It adds that "i know how much things are, i make the prices, i got $#!@
to write" look that makes you seem a tiny bit more official.

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

You gotta have the clipboard so it looks like you are inspecting something or are a team coach.
laugh.gif

Ive been carrying water bottles (Arrowhead) lately to class and wow! my swag has increased by about 20%. I honestly couldnt believe the results I was getting.
pimp.gif

But over time, I figure my percentages will drop...

Thanks OP. Oh and updates?

waterbottles is a good one lol

but sunglasses are THE swag item. i notice girls doing that little side-peek as i pass by them. i do it to, but now it's harder for them to SEE ME DOING IT. sometimes i just want to whip it out and start playing double dutch on that...

all equivalent(sp) to 10 swag points

fly bracelets/watches
grip on an entire 5th of liquor (if chaser is consumed all ten swag points deducted)
whippin the beamer coupe

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

fly bracelets/watches
grip on an entire 5th of liquor (if chaser is consumed all ten swag points deducted)
whippin the beamer coupe
You have 0 swag for gravedigging this

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

fly bracelets/watches
whippin the beamer coupe
You have 0 swag for gravedigging this

indifferent.gif

u mad

how you have witness and kb24 in one username?  you pick one or the other you fairweather fan type @+##!

fly bracelets/watches
whippin the beamer coupe

Cmon son... how you going to bring back up a most thats over a year old to post that..
tired.gif

Originally Posted by WarMachine

An Advanced Calculus book
laugh.gif

THIS.All last year carrying my book around, I caught three girls mirin’ and two ofthose three approached me asking about said book   
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

idk, I enjoyed the thread so whatever, why do people make such a big deal out of digging?

like every thread on page one is top quality and !!#* 
laugh.gif

I posted in this over a year ago
eek.gif

On the brightside, the stoneface gif has been rediscovered so this is a win overall.

Back
Top Bottom