Additional Swag Increasing items and accessories VOL. waterbottles

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

What the hell is going on in here?

pimp.gif

i cant lie, holding a water bottle does up my swag, but I always drink em too fast and then i gotta leave to take a piss decreasing my swag once again

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

i cant lie, holding a water bottle does up my swag, but I always drink em too fast and then i gotta leave to take a piss decreasing my swag once again

Don't hesitate to refill your water bottle at your nearest water fountain. Actual quality of water has no effect on swag unless* it is horrific tastingwater (*Not proven yet) refill your bottle, sip it slow and enjoy your swag increase

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

How many points does a Crystal Geyser get you?

they are cheap but one of my favorite waters

This was not a tested brand, unfortunatley. I will try to include it on my next sample group. Ultimatley nestle water bottles are top of the line on swagincrease(based on ergonomic bottle shape only though) judging by a brief bit of research and my own discretion I am willing to be quite positive in the ideathat crystal geyser is still a definite swag increaser probably on a 3-8% scale.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

Originally Posted by mneezy1

laugh.gif

Tote a Nalgene instead...

-3% swag increase noted on these BUT i noticed out of the sample people who said they were concerned with the environment felt a positive increase (estimated 5-45%; a huge range...*) *further research required for accuracy

i'm sorry, these percentages are incredibly off.

and i'm sorry but your reading is terrible because i did say that further research was required. stay tuned for a more accurate analysis on nalgene bottles

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Hmmm... I made a similar conjecture in a blog post earlier this year:

After heavy deliberation, I've tabulated a formula for gentlemen to calculate their gross swagger product, or GSP:

(Shoes) + (Polo) + (Abercrombie) x (Swagger) =

(S) + (P) + (A) x (S) = (Ronaldhino Air Force I) + (Ralph Lauren Polo custom fit rainbow XL) +

(A F cargo pants) x (10,000²²) =

($150) + ($70) + ($65) x (a google or 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) =

2,850,000²²

My GSP is 285 to the 26th power.

Calculate yours. Many of the variables are interchangable.

Quoth the legendary Polo Dro: "Mathematically, with a ______ I do trigger-nometry."
To quote the man that wears Gucci: BURR!

Originally Posted by kyrac2

laugh.gif
you do have a point in your post tho OP

not a very important but
grin.gif

Thanks i appreciate the positivity from these two posters. Motivation to continue my studies (this is just the start of my extensive plans for research and my future career in the following field: *human confidence and other positivity level research aka swagometrics as it is called by my professors and other motivational factors) *Unfortunately due to the competitive nature of this sector of studies I cannot post my formula's and other research results until all of it is patented.
no prob OP. no lie if you are doing serious research let me know how that goes for ya and if you end up writing a book i've got a title for italready!!!
laugh.gif

i agree with OP. holding a water bottle does increase your swag lvls somewhat. not much to make a big difference but you can still feel it there. Take asmall sip and it aligns your swagger walk, posture and mannerisms.

once you start noticing that you are flippin the water bottle in the air you know it has done its job.

i drink alhambra myself.
glasses.gif

so according to OP's finding, i'm unhip because I drink dasani water from the bottle?
Cool.

ay, theres some truth to that!!!

I feel better holdin a water bottle....

also at the club, i just need to have a drink in my hands at most times to be even more comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom