A Ma Maniere AJ4

Let’s go

Attachments

• IMG_7677.jpeg
    IMG_7677.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 735
Was terrible as usual with the I am not a robot, ended up with a 9min wait time, was able to still hit. Looks like they are still around for the most part.

Foolishly doubled up... mostly because I wanted a pair shipped to my house so I don't have to make that 1.5 hour drive when they got delivered. I have a couple friends that wear the same size so I should be able to get rid of the extra pair easily... or a may keep it, I dunno.

Anyway I am just glad this was another easy release. All releases should be like this, I am glad all the hype is finally dead for the most people with shoes. Might be kinda salty if I get EA of SNKRS and could have saved on shipping tho. lol

Wow! Times have drastically changed! I forgot about the release, went to the site 20 minutes after released and still got them!

I was thinking the same thing. I swore I was gonna pass on these until January. Checked the website, saw my size still available, and bit the bullet with ease.

Foolishly doubled up... mostly because I wanted a pair shipped to my house so I don't have to make that 1.5 hour drive when they got delivered. I have a couple friends that wear the same size so I should be able to get rid of the extra pair easily... or a may keep it, I dunno.

Anyway I am just glad this was another easy release. All releases should be like this, I am glad all the hype is finally dead for the most people with shoes. Might be kinda salty if I get EA of SNKRS and could have saved on shipping tho. lol
They let you double with the same name?

I love it. Can't lie I'm bumpin some DIpset rn thinking about the outfit I might unDS these with. **** I might wear them next Saturday if they get here by then.

Well, an hour later and these are still available in my size. Guess they are kinda sitting, I'm sure they will get pulled soon and the remaining stock released on SNKRS, where it will sell out. Either way I am grateful I didn't wake up early for nothing this morning.

Back
Top Bottom