A Ma Maniere AJ4

Whats crazy is I'm willing to bet if GR retros were back to the $160-$175 price range, sell outs on day 1 would still be a thing. This extra $50 and more on releases makes a different for a lot of ppl.

I think Jordan just doesn’t have the juice it used to have. Of course they’re still making hella profits but it takes collabs and retroes of timeless colorways to really move the needle on the interest level.

Whats crazy is I'm willing to bet if GR retros were back to the $160-$175 price range, sell outs on day 1 would still be a thing. This extra $50 and more on releases makes a different for a lot of ppl.
Facts. It's basic Supply & Demand/Economy 101. Them raising prices at this point is just raising supply while lowering demand (Mind-boggling but I get it).

Glad I started years ago, while sitting at 100+ pairs never had the heart to truly downsize my collection. Wear what I have.

Started with Js but moved more onto Dunks/SBs these days due to prices. At these prices, just means my next pair of Js will be something I truly need/want/desire.

As for these, already have the first 4s, so I didn't need these. Glad it was an easy cop for most here.

Music Video GIF by Trevor Jackson

Card got declined three times; taking that as a sign to move on…

Got my 12.5 but it took some time. Was in right at 11 on my phone and desktop. Got 8 minute wait on phone, 10 minute wait on desktop. Phone went to "less than a minute and stayed there for 10 minutes. Desktop went straight to checkout when it was supposed to. Got all my info in, and got "error, order cannot be processed" on 2 cards. Thought I was screwed, but opened my phone and it was sitting at checkout. Entered my card and it went straight through.

passed on almost $300 shipped lol

grats to those who did decide to cop, they are nice although i like the first 4s more:nerd:

Holding out for a snkrs release. Gotta get that free shipping.

Initially, I thought the same. But, then I said I'm not missing a chance because of a $16 difference. I think in about a year when the economy levels out, the demand will increase again. Until then, I'm going to enjoy actually being able to get the shoes I want without a 1 second sell out with bots and a 4x increase on resell prices.

Back
Top Bottom