A Ma Maniere AJ4

nah bro...something went wrong with most bots where the sizes they wanted went to the wrong size. thats why size 5 and 5.5 sold out first. im seeing a bunch of people who went for a size 10-13 and checked out but when they got the email confirmation it was for a size 5.5 lmfao!
Screenshot 2024-09-20 141724.png
Screenshot 2024-09-20 141737.png
Screenshot 2024-09-20 141915.png
Screenshot 2024-09-20 141848.png

This is beautiful! :rofl:

Crazy how them being available is being taking so negatively

Instead all these twitter accounts saying these flopped

The should all be saying damn about time everyone that wants them can get them

You even got brand taking the page down 😂
I don't get it either. AMM has released 9 pairs of Jordans from 23-24 and only the Dusk V's and 39's have released in small quantities. Knocking the shoes for being available is simply ignorance. They have their own Nike warehouse in Indy. That's not a fluke thing.

Nike invested in the AMM brand as a "luxury" line of product and once the proof of concept was there they ramped up production to make bank off them. Numbers are going to continue to be big on most AMM releases cause that's exactly what Nike is trying to do.

Its crazy, tons of sizes are still available a day later. I got my pair at 5PM PST yesterday and thought I got lucky.

Yeah I def should have stuck with just 1 pair... but I don't really see this going below retail so I ain't mad about it. I just hope I can cop the pink tee on SNKRS

Back
Top Bottom