A Ma Maniere AJ4

I bought my pair through EQL.

Your beef over multiple threads with a guy that doesn't know you exist is really weird.

Screenshot_20240919_172756_Gmail.jpg
your blind allegiance is really strange - oh wait it’s not blind he paying you off with exclusive early friends and family access to his shoe drops.

Surprisingly didn’t win in store at prosper this time around. I’m exclusively going for the 11.5 instead of 11 this time around and I think it’ll be that size or bust. Personally I think the 3 is superior so I won’t sweat if I take the L (hopefully)

Yeah he is going broke for sure. The feds are coming after him sooner or later. Probably just building a case

I'll cop the 4s when they're under retail tho8)
I wish Mr. Whitner the best but I don’t know what’s going on.

He said it himself, but ever since I found out about him, he is like a beacon of hope for me.

Last edited:
Surprisingly didn’t win in store at prosper this time around. I’m exclusively going for the 11.5 instead of 11 this time around and I think it’ll be that size or bust. Personally I think the 3 is superior so I won’t sweat if I take the L (hopefully)
they got a small allocation. majority of stock going to AMM online

I wish Mr. Whitney the best but I don’t know what’s going on.

He said it himself, but ever since I found out about him, he is like a beacon of hope for me.

from what I read, he got caught doing what we're assuming most boutiques are doing these days. unloading bulk GRs that folks will only touch on sale to a reseller. while i think most shops probably unload their stock via bulk resellers in the states or directly on these platforms via agreements/ccontracts directly, this guy who they caught with the money either paid more per pair or had the ability to funnel more volume over seas. which was probably beneficial considering the WTG has multiple shops with JB/Nike accounts.

personally, i think id be more upset if this was in the midst of a sneakers drought where sneakers were actually hard to get and AMM collabs werent so plentiful.

personally, i think the brand had to know to some extent what WTG was doing as they do with most collaborators but probably didnt know how "untidy" it was from a legal perspective.

As long as im getting my shoes, as a consumer, i dont really care that much. The travis scott group on the other hand, i could go on for days about. the vast majority of his shoes dont the streets for retail.

from what I read, he got caught doing what we're assuming most boutiques are doing these days. unloading bulk GRs that folks will only touch on sale to a reseller. while i think most shops probably unload their stock via bulk resellers in the states or directly on these platforms via agreements/ccontracts directly, this guy who they caught with the money either paid more per pair or had the ability to funnel more volume over seas. which was probably beneficial considering the WTG has multiple shops with JB/Nike accounts.

personally, i think id be more upset if this was in the midst of a sneakers drought where sneakers were actually hard to get and AMM collabs werent so plentiful.

personally, i think the brand had to know to some extent what WTG was doing as they do with most collaborators but probably didnt know how "untidy" it was from a legal perspective.

As long as im getting my shoes, as a consumer, i dont really care that much. The travis scott group on the other hand, i could go on for days about. the vast majority of his shoes dont the streets for retail.
Ain’t never lied, Travis Scott releases are def backdoored. If I don’t hit on Nike for a Travis release I just move on

Ain’t never lied, Travis Scott releases are def backdoored. If I don’t hit on Nike for a Travis release I just move on

Travis Scott's team is the most egregious with it though. they unload to bulk sellers prior to relesase. they hold back pairs during initial releases to keep prices arbitrarily high and then unload pairs on apps later to capitalize on that. Look at the special box pair TS dunks. Theyre now going for the same price as regular pairs after pairs "suddenly" flooded the market. Same goes for the air maxes,

I dont know if its a cash grab for them or if its just to keep the collab hyped and covetted.

Last edited:
Travis Scott's team is the most egregious with it though. they unload to bulk sellers prior to relesase. they hold back pairs during initial releases to keep prices arbitrarily high and then unload pairs on apps later to capitalize on that. Look at the special box pair TS dunks. Theyre now going for the same price as regular pairs after pairs "suddenly" flooded the market. Same does for the air maxes,

I dont know if its a cash grab for them or if its just to keep the collab hyped and covetted.
I think it’s a combo of both

Travis Scott's team is the most egregious with it though. they unload to bulk sellers prior to relesase. they hold back pairs during initial releases to keep prices arbitrarily high and then unload pairs on apps later to capitalize on that. Look at the special box pair TS dunks. Theyre now going for the same price as regular pairs after pairs "suddenly" flooded the market. Same goes for the air maxes,

Great frikkin explanation of a TS release.

Back
Top Bottom