A History of God.

You have no idea what you're talking about and it comes off in your posts. You were raised and indoctrinated to believe in your God and you will say whatever nonsense that pops in your head to try to justify you beliefs that make absolutely no sense.

It is difficult to wrap my mind around it, simply means I was told this ish is true but I know its some bull.

Anyhow end rant, here is a fun question? Why is it that no more books are added to the bible? How come God hasn't visited anyone else to write and add more chapters to the bible away from biblical times? I understand that God has but it always spawns new religions like Mormonism which christians reject. But what makes all those prophets more believable than Joseph Smith?

grabs popcorn

you win by forfeit. I don't argue wit fools

Last edited:
You have no idea what you're talking about and it comes off in your posts. You were raised and indoctrinated to believe in your God and you will say whatever nonsense that pops in your head to try to justify you beliefs that make absolutely no sense.

It is difficult to wrap my mind around it, simply means I was told this ish is true but I know its some bull.

Anyhow end rant, here is a fun question? Why is it that no more books are added to the bible? How come God hasn't visited anyone else to write and add more chapters to the bible away from biblical times? I understand that God has but it always spawns new religions like Mormonism which christians reject. But what makes all those prophets more believable than Joseph Smith?

grabs popcorn

you win cus I don't argue wit fools

This statement baffles me.

You started the argument with intentions of this happening

But then when it happens you're above it? You're better than that fam, and you know that yourself.

I thought you liked civilized religion topics. But here you are stirring it.

But then when it happens you're above it? You're better than that fam, and you know that yourself.

I didn't stir nothing. I said what I did, knowing people were gonna catch feelings, so I said "Flame on" basically meaning " Do what You do".
Then dude comes back tryna invalidate my argument by acting like he know me or my history. So I choose not to respond to that cus
its pointless. I like civil and progressive. This is neither (for those who share the same views I do)

Last edited:
I didn't stir nothing. I said what I did, knowing people were gonna catch feelings, so I said "Flame on" basically meaning " Do what You do".
Then dude comes back tryna invalidate my argument by acting like he know me or my history. So I choose not to respond to that cus
its pointless. I like civil and progressive. This is neither.

Homosexuality is biologically and biblically wrong......

its pointless. I like civil and progressive. This is neither (for those who share the same views I do)

If you knew it was going to go against your progressive movement then you shouldn't have said it to be honest.

I do find it ironic you consider your beliefs progressive when you also consider homosexuality wrong, that isn't progressive at all.

I know you have your reasons to be a Christian, I was in that thread. Hold on to your beliefs, but don't always expect people to feel the same.

Homosexuality is biblically and biologically wrong......

While I (religiously) don't feel it is okay, who are you to judge? This is offensive. I have one or two gay friends that are awesome people. Not sure what their view on a higher power is but they are morally superior than many God-loving straight people I know. I've also learned that all gays are not "like that", people are shocked when they find out this one guy I know isn't straight. Try not to speak so irrationally please.

Last edited:

While I (religiously) don't feel it is okay, who are you to judge? This is offensive. I have one or two gay friends that are awesome people. Not sure what their view on a higher power is but they are morally superior than many God-loving straight people I know. I've also learned that all gays are not "like that", people are shocked when the find out this one guy I know isn't straight. Try not to speak so irrationally.

He wasn't saying it was wrong, he was sarcastically and ironically quoting HTG.

While I (religiously) don't feel it is okay, who are you to judge? This is offensive. I have one or two gay friends that are awesome people. Not sure what their view on a higher power is but they are morally superior than many God-loving straight people I know. I've also learned that all gays are not "like that", people are shocked when they find out this one guy I know isn't straight. Try not to speak so irrationally please.
roll.gif
mean.gif

You make ignorant and rude comments. It's funny because there was a religious topic where you were complaining about how people were referring to your views. 

It's like someone coming into a religious thread and being like, I think the Jews are money hungry scum who killed Jesus. Let's have a civil and progressive discussion about this. Ol boy has got to be kidding me. :lol:

Yea your God evolved by chance from nothing :smile: This guy stays wanting to argue science when he was home schooled by the Westboro Baptist church. Evolution is real whether you choose to believe in it or not.

Human beings create and manipulate life all the time, are we Gods? :smokin Well at least the intelligent ones?

Last edited:
Not sure what the font size is implying. If its the "one or two" phrase it's the guy I'm closer friends with and the other is his dude that I know but not that well. One friend. One acquaintance.
1) "I have a one or two black friends..."

2) It's funny that you think you only have one or two gay friends. I bet you have more and you just don't know because gay isn't an external characteristic.

^^^Your characterization of the Abrahamic Gods is interesting, I have some theories as to what Gods may be. Some of what is said in Ancient aliens is laughable but I agree with their overall message that some of the Gods that we worship are simply extraterrestrial beings. It is not inconceivable that human beings are a lesser being to a far more intelligent creature we do not comprehend. After all a lot of human beings are Gods on this planet to lesser beings.
The catch to all this is that heavenly creatures (as described in the bible) are extraterrestrial!  Do I believe in extraterrestrial life, yes...because angels, God, demons are life forms beyond the earth. They may not flow well with science fiction narrative but what the bible proposes by definition is of extraterrestrial origin. 

If you knew it was going to go against your progressive movement then you shouldn't have said it to be honest.

I do find it ironic you consider your beliefs progressive when you also consider homosexuality wrong, that isn't progressive at all.

I know you have your reasons to be a Christian, I was in that thread. Hold on to your beliefs, but don't always expect people to feel the same.
You either contribute to stirring the pot, or just let it settle....

1) "I have a one or two black friends..."

2) It's funny that you think you only have one or two gay friends. I bet you have more and you just don't know because gay isn't an external characteristic.
That's like someone calling me a liar because I tell them I'm healthy and they say I could have an undiagnosed disease. I don't know many and if any are closets well I still don't know.

As for the black reference, that's something people use to justify an offensive statement. I'm defending my friend. Sorry... Can't seem to find the relevance in your attack.

I think I'll call it quits here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom