9 year old gives birth...

People need education
I doubt this has anything to do with education. Dude is just sick.
if the parents and kids receive proper education this would not be likely to occur.

Kids don't have any reasoning skills
lol at you saying they needed education. Education about what? Sex education? The girl is 9 years old and and the guy is 17. What are you going to teach the 17 year old? Use condoms when you have sex with 8 year olds? You're going to tell the parents of these kids, "Make sure your daughter/son does not have sex with a 17 yr old/8 year old"?

The 17 year old has problems in wanting to have sex with a 8 year old. As for the 9 yr old girl, she probably didn't have much clue what was going on and most likely persuaded/forced to have a sex.

Last edited:
sick.gif

mean.gif

How is that even possible...
This is not the first time something like this has happened. Woman developed physically MUCH faster then men. Her sexual system was just producing eggs at such a yong age. It's a possible thing but still highly unrecommended due to her body size.

People need education

if the parents and kids receive proper education this would not be likely to occur.

lol at you saying they needed education. Education about what? Sex education? The girl is 9 years old and and the guy is 17. What are you going to teach the 17 year old? Use condoms when you have sex with 8 year olds? You're going to tell the parents of these kids, "Make sure your daughter/son does not have sex with a 17 yr old/8 year old"?

The 17 year old has problems in wanting to have sex with a 8 year old. As for the 9 yr old girl, she probably didn't have much clue what was going on and most likely persuaded/forced to have a sex.

education is suppose to educate u on life and the difference between right and wrong not just test scores.

Damn, there was this girl at my HS that came into frosh year with a 1-year old. I thought THAT was bad. :smh:

My girl's cousin has got her first period at like age 8 or 9. Her body is advancing at a crazy pace. She'll probably be able to pass for 18 or older by the time she reaches 14 :smh:

People need education

education is suppose to educate u on life and the difference between right and wrong not just test scores.
lol at you telling me what education is. So how the hell are you going to educate the 17 yr old? Not to have sex with 8 year olds? And then what? Pray and hope that he wont?

He has problems. You cant just tell a pedophile to stop chasing little girls and boys around.

I know a girl that got raped by a 19 year old, she was 11. She had a baby. She's grown now. It's so sad when you have to drop your kid off at the bus stop then drive to high school.

This girl is going to be dropping her kid off to kindergarten the same day she goes to the 8th grade. :smh:

These are the times when I have second thoughts about bringing a child into the world. I could never protect him/her from all of these things that's one of my biggest fears.

This happens more often than you think in third world countries.

Daily in Africa. Rape is actually considered a game for boys, they gang up on one girl and boom.

But the thing is, this is a developed first world country. Things like this shouldn't be happening. But I guess my point is flawed as well considering Dubai. I'll restate then, this just shouldn't happen. It's sick.

That kid is going to have a mother than is NINE years older than her.

I'm EIGHT years older than my brother

I have a sister whose 9. I remember the day she was born. To me she's still a baby. I couldn't imagine her telling me she's pregnant. Things aren't the same as they used to be. People are becoming parents younger and younger. Sadly in about 10-20 years this will probably be the norm, and we will be considered old fashioned for seeing a problem with it. :smh:

This happens more often than you think in third world countries.

Studied this in My Soc. 33 class semester. Girls actually are taught to not tell, and if they do tell it takes soooooo much to actually get it to court and if it does get to court the judge normally sides with the rapist and gives him a slap on the wrist. Most of the time, law enforcement turns a blind eye to it.

It happens so frequently that its considered a common practice by many.

Back
Top Bottom