9 year old gives birth...

i had a strange feeling this was in mexico...

alot of dudes get sent back for molesting kids or raping women in the US..

thats why states like texas and arizona hate our race and are doing everything possible to keep us out.

If it was idiotic we wouldn't be reading this thread. Having sex/a child with a 9 year old is wrong, dead wrong. But it happens way more than we know. Look at the direction of the world. It's definitely not getting better. Innocent children getting killed at school, we can barely go to the mall or the movies without looking over our shoulder. So do you honestly think that underage sex is gonna stop tomorrow?? Things that were once taboo are becoming accepted, the world is not the same as it once was. I was making a statement, Just as you did. In no way does that make me an idiot.

No offense but all the things you said were pretty stupid and don't go along with this.

When you go to the movies are you honestly afraid? When you go to school are you looking for a shooter? Lol wtf does that have to do with this thread?

This happens in other countries. Other countries. OTHER countries. OTHER COUNTRIES. This has been happening. Will it stop? No. Not everyone thinks the same. In some of those other countries, this is fine with them. This is normal.

Worked on the labor and delivery floor this last year and every day I went in I dealt with 3 or so patients and throughout the 4 months I was there, there were only a handful of girls giving birth that were older then me (I am 25). You guys would be shocked to see how many 18 year olds were having children. Youngest I saw was 13, wasn't consensual. Area that I worked is heavily populated by hispanics and low-income families if that matters.

Back
Top Bottom