7/14 WWE MONEY IN THE BANK PPV IN PHILLY - 2 MITB MATCHES, RVD RETURNS, CENA V HENRY

don't think I saw any mention of it in here but this past episode of impact was actually enjoyable

Court Bauer broke two pieces of news on this week's Bauer and Pollock show.

First, The Road Dogg Jesse James is now part of the creative team.  Bauer said James is very well liked within WWE.

Second, and the much bigger piece of news.  Vince has apparently cooled significantly on The Shield, and went as far as to chew one of the members out recently (Bauer didn't name names, but it was strongly hinted to be Reigns or Rollins, not Ambrose).  Bauer said he wanted to get more details before speaking further on it.  However, this has been clearly seen with the way The Shield has been booked in the past month, as they are no longer a major focus of television.  Plus, it looks as if The Wyatt Family may get the big tag match against Kane and possibly The Undertaker at Summerslam, a spot which had been booked for The Shield.  More to come.

I wanna say I can't wait to see this kind of agility from Del Sol in WWE but I know they'll water his moveset down.

:rofl: @ 2:50

Last edited:
Court Bauer broke two pieces of news on this week's Bauer and Pollock show.

First, The Road Dogg Jesse James is now part of the creative team.  Bauer said James is very well liked within WWE.

Second, and the much bigger piece of news.  Vince has apparently cooled significantly on The Shield, and went as far as to chew one of the members out recently (Bauer didn't name names, but it was strongly hinted to be Reigns or Rollins, not Ambrose).  Bauer said he wanted to get more details before speaking further on it.  However, this has been clearly seen with the way The Shield has been booked in the past month, as they are no longer a major focus of television.  Plus, it looks as if The Wyatt Family may get the big tag match against Kane and possibly The Undertaker at Summerslam, a spot which had been booked for The Shield.  More to come.

:stoneface: :stoneface: Just f'n great Vince. And just like that, in 3-4 months, Rollins will be putting on awesome matches on Superstars with Justin Gabriel, Curt Hawkins, and Sin Cara, and the only ones who will have watched are me and DC.

Speaking of Ricochet, if anyone can find it, do yourself a favor and watch his and Steen's match from BOLA last year. It's awesome.

I think i'm going to pick Fandango as one of my winners on sunday just for the hell of it.

Back
Top Bottom