7/14 WWE MONEY IN THE BANK PPV IN PHILLY - 2 MITB MATCHES, RVD RETURNS, CENA V HENRY

I don'tsee Sandow winning. The one who I can actually see being WHC is Ambrose. can't see SanDow as a main eventer just yet. Ambrose is the total package man
Ambrose could be the top heel in the business in a few years IMO...

I will also be in attendance tonight. Tonight I'm not even gonna be an IWC mark. Just gonna go to the show and enjoy it

Any chance we get a Cesaro/Swagger vs Rollins/Reigns feud in the near future? A new tag team needs to come from somewhere...

Feeling good about my picks in the prediction contest.

I'm about to make an unprecedented sprint towards the top.

Yessssir
pimp.gif

Some random stuff

My dude Ambrose
pimp.gif
 The master of detail.

done, went with cesaro and bryan, but i have no idea who to even think, i usually have vibes about the matches and thats how i make my picks but this month, nothing

Man I regret answering that no one is cashing in on the survey, if the show ends with Cena vs Henry, no way someone doesn't cash in. You can't send a Philly crowd home with a Cena win, they'll riot, so says their signs.

I know my picks for the survey will be a complete fail. I just can't seem to think about any outcomes that "make sense"

PS. I have a few signs ready for tonight as well. I'll be in the 4th row, camera side. Look for my NT sign

got sandow and d bry winning, mark henry winning and then d bry cashing in and winning the belt.

Man I regret answering that no one is cashing in on the survey, if the show ends with Cena vs Henry, no way someone doesn't cash in. You can't send a Philly crowd home with a Cena win, they'll riot, so says their signs.

I don't think I chose a cash-in either, but on every PPV, I always put there will be at least 1 title change, and someone cashing it in on Henry/Cena (more than likely Cena) will probably be the title change.

Back
Top Bottom