7/14 WWE MONEY IN THE BANK PPV IN PHILLY - 2 MITB MATCHES, RVD RETURNS, CENA V HENRY

Was just going to watch Sharknado, then I see you post the MITB prediction contest, now I'm compelled to complete the contest first.

Damn you 4w.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Was just going to watch Sharknado, then I see you post the MITB prediction contest, now I'm compelled to complete the contest first.

Damn you 4w.
Go watch Sharknado.  iHustle already beat you to it 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Survey finished.

Not feeling too confident honestly. Especially about that last question.

MITB is gonna be interesting to say the least; can't wait.

Saw the WWE prop trucks at my job a couple hours ago. Trucks are huge man. Wonder if they had the MITB set in em.

Vader's powerbombs looked vicious... but if you go back and look, most of his were really safe and clean back bumps without any neck bump... besides the random potatoes he'd give you, dude was a fantastic worker...

Last edited:
Sandow is the favorite to win the Heavyweight MITB briefcase. :pimp:

I wish the WWE shop has an imitation mITB briefcase for sale.:rolleyes

Last edited:
^ yeah man i found myself cheering that too , biggest shock was dbry winning and that gobber m.cole trying to downplay those cm punk chants with the partisan crowd remark also sheamus destroying sin cara on that ladder 

Last edited:
What's the name of the wrestling podcast that has been mentioned in these threads before?
MLW Radio Podcast w/Konnan

I think everyone should get ready for some RVD with thiks match

Living Dangerously 1999 - RVD vs Jerry Lynn - Vídeo Dailymotion

That survey was actually pretty tough. The SD MITB match or Ryback/Jericho could open up, and really anyone in the SD MITB has a shot at winning, since all of them are at various stages of recent burials outside of Ambrose. I'm rolling with Cesaro and Orton, though I did want to pick Barrett.

Dolph Cara >>>>>*

Last edited:
I will taking Marking to new heights if Mark Henry wins Sunday because I'm a Henry Mark. (LOL)

Anyone think he has a shot?

Back
Top Bottom