7/14 WWE MONEY IN THE BANK PPV IN PHILLY - 2 MITB MATCHES, RVD RETURNS, CENA V HENRY

WWE NXT Results for 8/5/2013 – 8/26/2013

August 26th

* Antonio Cesaro beat Sami Zayn in a 2 of 3 Falls Match. Sami got pin 1 but Cesaro got the next two for the win. This was described as one of the best matches from WWE in years. Fans chanted “match of the year” and gave both men standing ovations.

Was looking up matches on youtube today and realized it's been 15 years since Heatwave 98..Watched the Taz vs. Bam Bam match and it's just as good now as it was when I saw it live in the Hara Arena..

There was no better promotion from about '95-'99..Taz, Raven, Sandman, Shane Douglas, Gangstas, Eliminators, Sabu, RVD, Mikey Whipwreck, Pitbulls..:smh: ..Man I'd love to find a way to get all the old ECW tv shows on dvd somehow..

That Taz/Bam Bam match is awesome.

Man you shoulda seen it live..I'm a huge Taz fan and when he came back out of that hole in the ramp I was screaming so loud I lost my voice for 2 days..HW 98 and 99 was the two best live events I've ever been to..I was a couple row back when Bubba Dudley unloaded on that lady in the front row about her teaching her daughter how to pefrom fellatio..Crowd when insane..LONG LIVE ECW!!!!

20 Most Memorable Debuts c/o wwe.com

20. Big Show at St. Valentine's Day Massacre 1999
19. Santino Marella on Raw in 2007
18. Booker T at King of the Ring 2001
17. Abdullah the Butcher at WCW Worldwide in 1991
16. Brock Lesnar on Raw in 2002
15. Great Khali on SmackDown in 2006
14. Vader at Great American Bash 1990
13. Goldberg on Nitro in 1997
12. Rey Mysterio on SmackDown in 2002
11. Sabu on ECW Hardcore TV in 1993
10. Eric Bischoff on Raw in 2002
9. Undertaker at Survivor Series 1990
8. Tazz at Royal Rumble 2000
7. Shockmaster at Clash of the Champions
6. Wyatt family on Raw in 2013
5. The Nexus on Raw in 2010
4. John Cena on SmackDown in 2002
3. Scott Hall on Nitro in 1996
2. Chris Jericho on Raw in 1999
1. Kane at Badd Blood 1997

IMO, The Shield should've been included and Taz could've been higher. Jericho could've easily had the top spot as well. Oh, and Cena could be omitted from the list completely.
The Shield debut was a quadrillion times better than the Wyatt Family.

Major Update on the WWE Allstars Money In The Bank Match

Kane is officially out of the match.  No word on if there will be a replacement or not. We had heard on Tuesday he was out, but it will be announced on the Smackdown TV show.  It was announced on the international version of the show.

Was looking up matches on youtube today and realized it's been 15 years since Heatwave 98..Watched the Taz vs. Bam Bam match and it's just as good now as it was when I saw it live in the Hara Arena..

There was no better promotion from about '95-'99..Taz, Raven, Sandman, Shane Douglas, Gangstas, Eliminators, Sabu, RVD, Mikey Whipwreck, Pitbulls..:smh: ..Man I'd love to find a way to get all the old ECW tv shows on dvd somehow..

You ever watch ECW's bloodiest battles dvd? Havent watched in awhile, might pop that in tomorrow. When WWE actually used good ECW stuff.

Kane is officially out of the match.  No word on if there will be a replacement or not. We had heard on Tuesday he was out, but it will be announced on the Smackdown TV show.  It was announced on the international version of the show.
who do you think they replace Kane with/who's your favorite for the Raw case?

who do you think they replace Kane with/who's your favorite for the Raw case?
i think they're going to have either jericho or ziggler (with ziggler losing to ADR earlier in the night) wrestle 2 matches during that night. they wont announce who will actually replace kane until the actual match so theres suspense. i just dont see wyatt joining the match.

* Antonio Cesaro beat Sami Zayn in a 2 of 3 Falls Match. Sami got pin 1 but Cesaro got the next two for the win. This was described as one of the best matches from WWE in years. Fans chanted “match of the year” and gave both men standing ovations.

Gotta see this. These 2 dudes just tear it up each and every time.

That match was awesome.

Is it possible for Brock to replace him though? Is he even scheduled to appear for MITB?

My main concern regarding this PPV is:

-Is Ziggler going to win back the WHC and/or the MITB for the WWE title? If not, when the hell he is going to get the strap again. There is absolutely no reason it shouldn't be his by the end of the Summer

-Ambrose or Cesaro winning the other MITB?

My predictions:

-Pretty obvious but I believe Brock is going to cost Punk the MITB, therefore cementing the match at SS

-Rey Mysterio possibly the replacement for Kane

-Ambrose and Orton win MITB

-Cena gets booed out of the building by the Philly crowd

-Ziggler and/or Punk getting the biggest pop of the night

Im thinking the rumored northeast wrestlemania location is Gillette stadium in Foxboro ma so vince can say wm is in boston.

I see RVD getting the biggest pop of the night...
Completely forgot that he was returning.

This is shaping up to be a great PPV entertainment/live wise. Can't wait, I'll be in the rafters chillin with Sting 
nthat.gif

Im thinking the rumored northeast wrestlemania location is Gillette stadium in Foxboro ma so vince can say wm is in boston.
I just can't see how that will work...I thought they got very lucky with weather this year in NY/NJ. Don't know if it would be smart to chance it in Boston...

Back
Top Bottom